Where's my gear, toons, trainers and food?

Ok, so my 5* t3 Andrea reset to t1 but lvl50, where’s all the stuff I used to get her to t3? Or should I have taken a ss?
:rage::rage::rage::japanese_ogre::skull::poop::poop::poop:

5 Likes

Also get to spend 10k to remove the mods

3 Likes

You’ll get it “or something equivalent” in your inbox in 48 hours. I’ve got $50 that we get the equivalent and it’s yellow Negan. This was handled by Scopely in the worst way possible. Again.

5 Likes

That’s outrageous, I didn’t get far enough to equip mods , just like some didn’t get far enough to even subscribe, great launch so far

That would be a low low blow, but would not surprise me.

I’ve been drifting away lately from this game and this last move just pushes me further away. It’s hard to step away from something I’ve put so much money into , but seeing how my hard earned $ is used to improve the game, meh. Lesson learned, if they want to keep me hooked they need to do something big. Not just for me and other spenders, but for everybody.

How about gear, trainers, 2*s, coins and money spent on offers.

1 Like

I double dare that we will get all that shi* back

1 Like

I honestly don’t think we will even see half of what we wasted on it…

5 Likes

I’m a day 1ish player. This is the first day in over 3 years quitting has crossed my mind. If the solution isn’t giving me back EVERYTHING I spent upgrading her and something else as an I’m sorry, I’m out.

11 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better.

1 Like

If you’re advocating the safe return of your lost possessions, surely you can’t expect it in a mere 3 hours?

1 Like

Scopely’s Jabronis screwed up and now they screw with our goodies dam poon tang pie eat mofos …Arg The Rock is going to layth tha smackdown on Scampely real soon

1 Like

Tier 2 cost 4 comics. Tier 2 would cost 12 more. Free trial gets you a less than useless t2 5 star.

1 Like

48 hours could give me my stuff back well into faction level up. It’s needed before then. And why roll back the toon well before you give people their stuff back?

1 Like

Wish you would all stop saying glitch or bug or sc and call it what it actually is these god damn scammers with shitty game making abilities is what it actually is

2 Likes

Deleting posts speaking simply of what occurred sad… Wallet closed

3 Likes

No advantage gained from using the toon in that time? The toon itself shouldn’t exist in the capacity it does now, it’s a reminder they made an error, best to remove it quick. Deal with the, presumably, more complicated issue of refunding resources later.

As for level up, it’s unfortunate but I’d prioritise getting my stuff back properly over a rush job so I can get 5* tokens in 2 days

3 Likes

No you build it into the script

1. Assess state of toon
  2. Asses equal return of resrouces for state of toon
  3. Reset toon to T1L1
  4. Load reaources

You don’t build to seperate operations. That’s inefficient and asking for a massive cluster f*.

And WTF do you mean advantage. It’s been 8 hrs and no events happening. B* you loco

1 Like

I counted 2 people in my region who already have her maxed. There’s that guy on here describing people as ‘bouncing off her’ on his new team. 3 examples of which I’m sure aren’t unique. C- for you

So like rep? This is something your worried about cause news flash GHOSTING

No pvp event is currently underway.