Where is the Territory event?

I know it is subject to change but where is the territory event it was meant to start today @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely.

1 Like

It starts in 8 hours.

1 Like

Ok thanks

If only the calendar included a start time.

Oh, wait…

4 Likes

50/50 i would believe it.

I think with all these bugs it may not happen… Ppl losing accounts and factions missing should be number 1 priority today for the scopley team!!! @JB.Scopely

1 Like

Yeah that would be ideal it would be great To get back on the game but they will still run the territory event regardless

It is the highest priority on our side indeed.

Working on faulty faction transfers, plus individuals that may still be locked - please keep in mind that we have a web portal to approach our game support in case you may have momentarily lost access to the game: https://scopely.com/customer-support

Regarding the upcoming Territory Event, I hear there’ll be 4 of them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Jb thank you for replying so fast :grinning: 4 is defo better than 1 and yes we were one of the unlucky ones to lose our faction. Really hope we get it back soon.

1 Like

your just in the right bucket for a reply :wink: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Is there by any chance a time scale on resolving a affected being in a loop or factions being lost ?

Coz he likes me :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

It would help if there was a brutish time though I always think it starts at 5pm which is perfect but end up being 10 pm or something stupid

1 Like

but he dint like your reply tho

8pm uk it starts

1 Like

Ok it’s hard living in East Yorkshire to get the correct time

1 Like

Are the factions missing out on fa tickets etc going to be compensated? @JB.Scopely

Yeah he tries not to make it obvious tbh

Always add 8 hours onto the time

There is no other time than British time. That’s why everyone bases their time off a line through a part of South East London.

Rule Britannia*

*excluding all the slavery stuff, oppression and general assholeness about the whole British Empire thing…​

2 Likes