Where is the raid event?

I think it has been weeks that raid event is missing from the calendar. So when will we have our raid event again?

10 Likes

And I couldn’t be happier. Raid events are… :face_vomiting:

They are Rick Grimes.

D e a d

Haven’t seen a raid event since the transfer. I personally don’t care for raid events but there is nothing to do in the game right now.

1 Like

They were good for torches or whatever for the roadmap fuel. Cutting weekly events in half over the past 45 days or so has really slowed progress on that front.

1 Like

Looking at that Calendar I’d take anything it’s empty☹️ A territory event woopie doo @GR.Scopely need something on there to keep people interested bud

For real I havent been able to run the second part of that collectable rm for awhile now since there hasnt been many torches or events that have them in it and they barely give you any in milestones in level up and that’s the only constant thing that’s running which is bull when you barely are able to get any trainers or resources to level toons up esp sclass since they xp needed to level them up are ridiculous

1 Like

Yeah, the weeks have been pretty boring since only 1 event is offered during the weekdays (level ups don’t count). It’s really dried up the league token stash for gear too

1 Like

I think this is weird! No Raid Tournaments? Been yonks since we had one, I do remember that the last one had some … anomalies with the scoring system, perhaps there is a bug that they are trying to work on, and want to implement a fix before they drop the next raid event?

2 Likes

How about a raid tournament? You give us mission’s that requires raiding, then you keep them off the calendar for week’s. But yet LvL Up is ran constantly.
@GR.Scopely @TayTron @JB.Scopely at whoever.

1 Like

People drop their defenses for raid events. Get easy victories and don’t go for top milestones because they only need torches, therefore they use no cans. Pancake eaters make no money. Event cancelled. Nuff said.

2 Likes

Level ups and no trainers, raid missions and no raids, kool aid and no sugar. Lol. That’s scopes for ya!

2 Likes

Kool-aid without sugar is nasty

1 Like

This just showed up in the museum, but as usual nothing said in the game or forum’s about it.

Bloody T-shirts collections

Doing the 6 raids for daily missions will almost complete the Halloween event by itself, and should also complete the weekly missions. The daily mission is ok value, as it helps fill many of the others as well. I don’t see the issue.

Only problem is if you can’t win, then you might need to spend a little food to get a favorable matchup, or figure out a new strategy.

Queried to the team :slight_smile:

GR

2 Likes

Its not that i like raid event, but having only lvl up is really boring, especially when you are short of trainers. They should be a pair. Lvl up and something, not lvl up only

1 Like

I’m so bored without anything to do. I hate level ups, but I know they are a necessary evil. I personally like raids, hate onslaught and hordes. This running 1 tournament at a time is so boring!!

2 Likes

Hi there GR - have they come back with any thoughts yet?

1 Like

Always taken to the team, but never hear anything back.
I’m starting to think it’s their “way” to quite the masses.

1 Like