Where is the Priya thread?

She’s been leaked!!! Dropping in a little over two hours.

Ice cream cones in the shop already

That’s an absolute monstrosity.

7 Likes

Two priyas to get her s-class? Oh less people will get her I guess

4 Likes

Honestly… she looks insanely hard to get so if players want to pay that much, go for it. Well maybe not insanely hard. Just is insanely expensive.

3 Likes

Whoever pays for Priya is deluded af. Scopely are just greedy

10 Likes

Shes not as op as i thought she would be tbh

1 Like

Unless Daze stops payback or something, she’s not even in the meta. She will hit too hard. I’m just afraid it will :weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

Agreed. Depending on what the heck Daze does.

Yeah, I replied after that second picture loaded… my bad haha!

At least you have to get 2 of her to unlock the S Class so it’ll take a lot of luck or money… or both to get her so less people should have her.

She’ll probably cost like 3/4k $

1 Like

Daze has to stop payback or bide or both or shes not gonna break PU

1 Like

Scopely should do an event which makes two old Ascendable s S class or something. Would be pretty cool, but it wouldn’t bring in any revenue so I’m guessing nothing like that would ever happen lol

Games Broken :frowning:

If it does then she’s op as hell lol. She will murder three toons behind behind on turn two.

Release s class Pete wait a month ,release s class Priya make Pete borderline useless, wait a month release s class hengyen make Priya useless. Endless cycle of fuckery

9 Likes

I’m surprised she didn’t have a “very huge bonus to AP when attacking” lead.

6 Likes

Honestly, Pete is a big disappointment. Lots of heavy hitting blues. But yes. It’s the point of it. There’s a reason they are putting out more and more blue keys.

1 Like

These next few days of SC pulls have a lot of heavy lifting to do

1 Like