Where is the bloody axe event?

New sc rm is up but the event for bloody axe from comics is not there

1 Like

was woundering too

Cue the outrage please

@GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely please address this…

We should not be opening our bags until the axe event re-appears…

2 Likes

Not outrage but when you have museum collections based around comics then you kind of what the event to refresh also

3 Likes

I read that in a British accent lol. Sounds like you really want to know about that axe event.

1 Like

If you guys can’t run that many roadmaps properly, then don’t… oh dear…

1 Like

No I agree its just another thing in the long list they screw up

1 Like

It’s odd to complain about the amount of complaining… Then make a follow-up comment about how they screw up most things.

Which one is it?

3 Likes

Yeah… I already opened my comic bags without realizing the mission was not there yet. Sure hope I don’t get screwed and miss an axe. :sob:

1 Like

@GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely dear CMs, any news on this axe event for the SC Subbed folks? Should we be opening bags or will this then not be counted if the event does pop up? Please let us know!

Same, was on auto mode before work. Had assumed theyd refresh together. Went to collect axe after opening bags and nothing.

Well the warning not to open SC bags went out the window. Delay between the axe collection and SC map skewed timing. Slightly pissed but them is the breaks

I did same… it isnt counting the bags I opened :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

@GR.Scopely and @JB.Scopely why would the axe event show after i collected 10 comics and it didn’t show till like 4 hrs later. ?

Yeah that sucked having the timer be much later this time… thanks scopely. :frowning:

Sounds like you all should join #playersunited if you want these things to change :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Already in playersunited. Im sitting out of everything.

1 Like

Can we at least get credited with the axe. Should be easy to see that we are members and have already completed the openings. How difficult is it to sync these events really?

1 Like

Should had put if not already and this is the last month of your SC

1 Like