Where is raven?

Scopley when will raven be available again on the promo wheel ? I’ve been waiting patiently

1 Like

I pulled her on a 40. She is worth the wait, don’t lose patience and pull on someone else (unless it’s Doc or Zach).

1 Like

She’s okay. I guess depends the level.

She’s okay? Lmao okay bud. Raven makes attacking so easy.

2 Likes

Yea. She’s awesome on attack… if you want to go slow and can’t finish the other team off on turn 2. Good job bud.

2 Likes

I would love to see the team you use to beat the top defenses of todays meta in turn 2.

1 Like

Every team, with the exception of a negan team, is destroyed on turn 2.

Just one example: Alice, Diego, Amber, Nik, Doc Stevens.

There are others. Hence why I said in my first post that raven is great depending on the level you are.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Yea but I think when you have toons like alice, diego, Amber, and doc stevens for attack teams. It is easy to say raven is not so great

I understand. Like I said… it depends the level. The OP didn’t state what type of player he is.

1 Like

And I understand in your opinion Ravens not great, but for most people she truly is great.

Since getting Raven, on attack, I very rarely lose a match, and if i do it’s due to time out and RNG being on the opponents side at all the key moments.
On defence, I win far more defences than lose. And in War I get many defends even against high placed factions. I’m still destroyed against the top tier but seeing those defends against them in the war log is a good feeling. Against non-top tier it takes a long time if ever for my camp to be destroyed.
She has made a huge difference to my teams. Attack: Camila, Raven, Impair Kal, GS Glenn, GS/Focus Hershal. Def: Camila, Raven, Kal, GS Glenn and GS Glenn/Camila (not sure which to have in the last slot out of those dupes, 1 more absolute weapon and it’d be 2nd Camila for certain). Both these teams are significantly better than before. It is Hershal who is the top toon for my attack though, simply due to his T2 Focus with so many impair/absolute/stun/apdown shields around. Still - I’d rate Raven as my 2nd most important toon on attack, and most important in def. She is awesome!

1 Like

That’s who I’m personally waiting on. Her & doc. Want them both!

I use Michelle, Magna, Zachary, Raven, and Harper on my attack team. I haven’t lost a raid or war attack since I made that team. My fac also finishes in 1st in CRW every war. I guess I’m not at a high enough level to kow Raven is average though.

2 Likes

You lose all credibility when you say you haven’t lost a raid with that team. Then your not facing any of the top factions in the game. That won’t hold. How are you dealing with Olivia’s As? How about Cole and Doc Stevens? Better yet, how do you deal with an opposing Raven and shield combo with no focus? So interesting.

3 Likes

That obviously isn’t the only attack team I use.

That’s so raven…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.