Yellow Kal nightmare returns

4 Likes

Bazinga

Scopely perfected the art of trolling

200w-1

22 Likes

I think I got the wrong thing

1 Like

This has to be some sort of late April Fools Day joke. So in 4 more months (December) could we expect another late April Fools Day joke?

3 Likes

Surprise motherf#####

4 Likes

Doesn’t everyone have this turd already? If they don’t what good could this turd do?

Besides collect dust or be sold to the depot. We’re we suppose to send this turd to the depot for the gift?

1 Like

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. They build up the suspense on what could be in this special anniversary box and boom 27 days later… that smile on your face became an instant stink face

7 Likes

It’s weird that the first thing that came to mind is that they are trolling us by giving us a Kal.
Why would they think this was a good idea!

1 Like

I laughed when I saw Kal. What a pile of :poop:
Scopes u can have him back. Very funny. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I joked that it might be pancakes. Not far off

Rather have a Bernadette

2 Likes

Hes free but I would rather have had a benny tbh

I know a guy who knows a guy who also know another guy and they all have 6 anniversary surprise boxes in their inventory .

6x the disappointment

Aren’t you complaining about us complaining? :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Well…i mean. When the prize given was told to be an “Anniversary Box” you can’t blame people for being pissy at getting a useless toon who came out over 2 years ago.

4 Likes

Well, if it was a box containing a yellow Kal, would people be less pissed???

They should have made this a yellow brick toon choicebox - so that the long term players could now have every toon if they wanted (god knows the amount of bricks and lately knives has allowed to max them all).

While I understand they don’t want to blow this with an S-class, still a 6* character should have to be at least borderline useful… something like the Slater on 4th of July… Zach would make me happy (though most might complain of him), a 6* Pete (a pretty rare toon) would be good, or at least could have made it a 6* choicebox so you didn’t have to settle for a dupe…

1 Like