Where is @Kalishane?

It’s 12 in California. Surely she must be working. Why aren’t you answering? @kalishane

https://forums.scopely.com/groups/developertracker

She’s around as are a few others…or at least have been in the last hour

1 Like

She wont answer any of my forums posts, even though I have tagged her in them like she would like, nor will she answer my PM’s.

1 Like

I’ve seen her reply to a few posts today.

Odds are it’s a lunch break to gather her thoughts and have a little stress relief from the grief everyone has been piling on her, Pacific time zone is a funny thing.

3 Likes

Step your PM game up. She always responds to mine

2 Likes

No more answers unless shes 1000000% sure

No more answers then… :joy::joy:

2 Likes

let’s hope she is convincing the team that they need to change the meta, the toons, the tourneys, and give us back our favorite game ;p

6 Likes

Looks like we broke her.

1 Like

Poor Shane damn. :frowning_face: I’m sorry she has to go through this.

5 Likes

she is like one of these call center agents. she is neither responsible nor able to change anything. though she gets all the yelling because she is the only one to yell at.

5 Likes

you guys broke her… not her fault that got lame boss

2 Likes

She probably has other job responsibilities as well, not just sitting on the forums all day. Though if you want to get a response you could try wording your questions a bit more politely, people don’t like to be talked down to like a servant.

4 Likes

actual her job is in here to customer service, keep in touch with us, so backside of that job is taking shit too, but she keeps ignoring us in many threats in polite too, while she don’t have answers, or keep saying late on schedule pla pla… and like i say, not her fault that shitty boss, and bad company to work with

not need to be too smart to get that all this hostile feedback is because what scopely do, ignores player place and trys to keep up money income in dying game what is they fault, because wrong management

I like to think Johny Foxtrot is cooking her pancakes

5 Likes

Thats fine, people can say what they like. But I think in general when dealing with CS people, people need to ask the question, how would I like to be spoken to at my job? In my profession if customers speak to me rudely then I am not just going to jump to their request like a puppy or a servant. Different values, but I believe in treating people with respect even if you feel they aren’t living up to your expectations as a service provider.

5 Likes

Best comment. Wish I could like more than once.

2 Likes

and where is scopely treatet us like respect, and give feed back of our value?? please show me! if company cant do that how you think customers will do??