Where is diamond league reward

Is there a diamond league reward.

3 Likes

chest with trainers is all i got.

1 Like

Maybe they want to encourage less activity to reach the diamond league so no prizes for that anymore.

3 Likes

Where is that pic about self entitled players not being happy with enough free stuff?

1 Like

Save some time and just look in the mirror dude

2 Likes

The trainer chest was the platinum reward.
I personally only wish that this time it works better then the first/last time with camilas knife where we also waited some hours/some a day to collect/receive the final weapon.
And its not free stuff its a reward to finish in diamond league that’s an effort reward!

2 Likes

Wait, what. That doesn’t even make sense…

2 Likes

diamond knife will be able to buy real money someday…

One of the main incentives for me to stay in Diamond this season was for the anticipated rewards at the end. I can get more trophies, and hence milestones from going in platinum and putting in much less effort.

If there’s nothing special about the diamond division, just scrap it and merge it with the platinum one.

14 Likes

its their ur dedicated enough u will get it
actually there will be a crate for 100 bucks so that u can get ur diamond reward

1 Like

Right there with you buddy.

Same here. I busted my butt to get and stay in diamond league in hopes of getting a great weapon like they gave out last season. So far looks like it was a waste of time. Hoping that they are still going to add something…

5 Likes

I would not hold my breath…

it was an eclusive reward for the new feature. you wont see a weapon again

By that logic the platinum crate should have been too, but that’s returned…

2 Likes

a weapon hurts more to scopely than some useless trainers

I wouldn’t say useless, those trainers are a major part of the prize structure in SR tournaments lol

Im just a platinum 5 but is certain

It is probably with the gold coins they removed.

2 Likes

lilith, benedict and aden are the usefull ones. the other ones are trash

1 Like