Where did these come from?

I just logged into my second account and these were here…

How did you get them? Did you buy them???

Nope. (7 chars)

I don’t have none. That sucks lol

1 Like

those are my victory tokens you burglar :rofl:

2 Likes

Though 300 victory tokens were also on one of my faction mates, secondary account.

My guess is scopes is giving stuff to low lvl accs, cause you know that worked so well last time…

3 Likes

Well… what did you get, we want to know what disappointment awaits us all

1 Like

I feel like this is a troll

4 Likes

Show your pulls if so.

1 Like

double dwight and a command nice

Doubles! Say it ain’t so scopely! Can’t fix a thing can you scopes

so you got shit with shit :confused:
(dwight is a good char, but f2p)

3 Likes

So f2p is instantly crap? Even if it’s good? Bruh the mental gymnastics here

4 Likes

Bruh… People don’t expect f2p toons from a wheel… Bruh, people most likely have these toons, so these are most likely duplicates… Bruuuuuh, and ftps are usually worse than p2p chars, bruuuuuuuuuhh

4 Likes

They never said that.

2 Likes

But you said this was good? Why complain? Do you just want a premier every whale has to feel special among all the other “moderate spenders”

Eerily similar to newer regions getting free ascendable not too long ago :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle: #part2 #letThebumpingCommence

1 Like

I get that scopely want to get the newer players setup quicker so it’s less of a grind but giving them really powerful six star chars like that right off the bat is just stupid. Theirs a pres 13 guy on my region but this is one of his alts and he’s already got a better team than me and I’ve been playing since start on this region. It’s pissing me off scopely. When I get up for work in the morning it’s on my mind. I demand love.

3 Likes

good for those who hasn’t gotten Dwight yet, my point was that people should feel valued during a tourney, and it wouldn’t make sense to just give out only premier toons each event because the game would become too easy. I just stated the fact that it’s good for people who don’t have it, but it’s bad for people who have it already because at the end of the day, no one is going to use more than one Dwight.
You don’t need to agree with me. It’s just my point.

1 Like