Where did story Sundays go?

I know they put them on hold for the choose your side event but that’s been over for…a while. I used to look forward to it and save up cans to make sure I could finish it. Good prizes and a little more story driven content were a nice change of pace after a week of grinding.

8 Likes

We had alpha’s story last week.

1 Like

It was too much work for them to write the same exact story of sid and the gang killing random bandits and walkers and saying “oh no, walkers! Eeep!” Also we could get cans for sr, raids, territory, etc in those and well we cant have 1 can free a week so if they do return expect burts or smelling salts in place of the cans cause that def makes us want to buy cans from offers :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

That’s not story Sunday,And even if it was then what about the 3 weeks with no story Sunday?

3 Likes

loony toons

That was a character spotlight road map which I also appreciate but a different seperate thing from the story Sundays events

1 Like

…and they all survived happily ever after, the end. Story Sunday has now been moved to the Free Mod Removal Room. Thank you. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

To be honest the road section rewards and the completion rewards for this alpha story roadmap weren’t even worth wasting one world energy. And i can only underline all those other statements it wasn’t a sunday story road map.

4 Likes

Maybe Siddiq forgot to put gas in the boat and they’re helplessly adrift floating down river?

3 Likes

is that why he gives ap to teammates who have max ap?

Wait people cared about these?

It had some ok rewards and I liked it.

2 Likes

I see you have been changing the profile picture a lot recently @GHOSTONMETOAST.

1 Like

Don’t like it?

1 Like

Any picture is fine with me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.