Where are they?!?

Where are Legacy Maggie and Hershel?
pobrane%20(14)
@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

18 Likes

Giving a like for the Dark Knight meme

8 Likes

All the posts asking for revive to be nerfed and there’s a new f2p revive on the way lol.

4 Likes

One can be given/ have revives and still recognize that it’s an op game mechanic that needs reworking.

2 Likes

It’s just not gonna happen. They have given counters to the revives, you just gotta buy them unfortunately.

No telling if one would be a revive character. I’m betting neither are gonna be revives but Hershel could be a damage dealer and Maggie could be damage and healing.

jb said on line hershel will be a reviving shield with leader skill and stun all active

1 Like

You got a screenshot of that?

1 Like

I really doubt that but if you wanna show proof go right ahead.

1 Like

dang forgot was so excited and line disappears after 4 seconds
i mean jb snapchat me

we are tight

2 Likes

wait did I say revive shield, I meant dual revive, super saiyan shield where everyone is shielded from all attacks

1 Like

Ah yeh is that the one that is disarm immune that gives 100% ap to all or am i wrong

1 Like

Now I believe it.

3 Likes

u better believe it!

1 Like

They did say when they released 6* that it takes months to design and test for 1 character. That makes one wonder if hordes was easy to release because just copied that zombie plant game or if it was really years of developing. Either way it’s sad.

1 Like

Testing? Scopley? Nah man, fake news…

2 Likes

thats only for legacy toons, promos can be done from start to finish in a day or 2.

Dunno why the difference in time scales

1 Like

I gave a sarcastic reply, but in reality the idea that it takes a month to design a legacy toon is clearly horseshit. Maybe it takes a month because they have one guy who does it, but only if he has a spare 5 minutes during his lunchbreak.

They’ve designed the characters already, surely that’s the hard bit…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.