Where are the legacy toons

Week after week we see all these extremely op promos but never see any legacy toons there needs to be a better ratio to legacy and promos toons that come out

10 Likes

I went to the forum to write the same post. but you got ahead of me)

2 Likes

Pretty sure the next and final confirmed one is supposed to be mid October

3 Likes

Seems as if they mentioned it just the other day and an updated promises thread.

2 Likes

Yea but the mid October one is the last one they mentioned so honestly don’t think there will be anymore for a good while but it dont matter with legacy anyway they all suck besides the first few they released at the beginning of the year I think that’s when eric and them was released

3 Likes

Where are the medals.:expressionless:

1 Like

Hershel is good, he doesn’t suck and he was the last one they made.

3 Likes

October… 2020

1 Like

Final Fantasy does about 4 or more every 3 weeks.Since they like to copy games why not copy this one?

1 Like

Scopely promises, player suggestions all end up like this.

5 Likes

Why do legacies matter? Even promo six stars don’t count anymore

1 Like

We have maybe 3 or 4 months to mess with them before maxed out {S}ucker Class floods all aspects of the game, not just the spenders but the bots

3 Likes

I havent even leveled up the 3 i have didnt think he was that good cause i crush him when i face the few i have fought against

That’s why you don’t use him on defence. I use him on attack and he’s pretty good.

If it’s not a legacy a class who cares? It’s a literal reset lol they’re just dragging it out and milking the most money out of it.

Seriously Do Not get your hopes up☹️

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.