Where are the damn league rewards?

question
communitycontent
event
broken-pos
supportrubbish

@JB.Scopely I asked you earlier dude and you straight up ignored me so I’m asking again where are the damn league rewards ?

I was told you have to wait

They’ll come man little patience goes a long way

Cheers and have a happy week

Reward are missing fix them !!!

Or what ?? You’ll type some nasty shit to them ? That’ll teach em!!! They’ll come they were also slightly delayed the last time , I for one have no worries that we’ll get our dues. Cheers

They act like the rewards were cancelled like Telltale :joy::joy::joy:

Why would I type some nasty shit to them ? They wouldn’t even shit talk back so where’s the fun in that dude ? I just want my damn league rewards

A little patience goes a long way. Not like you aren’t gonna get the rewards at all

I like the “patience” chant in here. It is hilarious that you’re banking on them to get this right when their track record suggests otherwise. Lol

I already know they ignoring me just showing how useless the system is dude I’ll be shocked if Jb even posts on my thread maybe sometime in 2021 I’ll get a damn answer if I’m lucky.

They are in :grinning:

got my solo rewards, still waiting on faction rewards
edit-now those are in

Got both already and a free gator

they are out !

And they have been lowered for the 3rd straight time. I guess by the end we will get maybe a dozen of each token.

The only game where they can make the rewards crappier the higher you climb and people will still spend just to be number one. :rofl: