When will the earring roadmaps stop appearing?

I am in the same boat. Wasted my earrings yesterday based on JB’s comment it would end 4th. :confused:

2 Likes

Wish they’d just tell us how long these maps are on for, I used the last of mine yesterday thinking it was the last map, wish i’d saved what I had left

1 Like

Oh yeah it is

1 Like

One Luck. In the end I made the right choice. Another 50k Silver Medals :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Likes

I used all mine up before sleeping last night, it wasn’t there at usual refresh time,but this morning there it is :frowning: wasted earings

0 Likes

私は昨夜オファーを購入しました
騙されたと思います

I bought an offer last night
I think I was deceived

1 Like

I feel the same. Scopely deceived us. #PearlGate

1 Like

Correction #PearlJam. The question is: where are they jamming them and are we “comfortable” with the excessive jamming?

0 Likes

So I’m going to be 9 earrings short of finishing act 3 because I used some earrings yesterday when they said it was ending. Thanks.

2 Likes

The lack of communication from Scopely is unbelievable.

5 Likes

today is suppose to be the last one.

0 Likes

their was a discrepancy between the map and a post. so depending on which you followed …

1 Like

And this “last” one started 4 hours late. Which makes me think the people who put the milestone rewards together and the people who plan special events do not communicate. The event ended but the prize department didn’t know so they extended it to cover their ass.

5 Likes

So will it run again @JB.Scopely?

I’ve now picked up a load from Survival Road I had no chance of using yesterday…

0 Likes

Same thing here… If not straight up tricked or deceived we´re getting the wrong info more often than not.
Its far from the first and far from the last bug, issue or scandal around here.

0 Likes

If it makes anyone feel better, I figured I’d wait until I completed Gold in SR and make a final full sweep of the map, only to find SR so terminally boring that I fell asleep on stage 24 and didn’t wake back up until the map was gone, so zero rewards here :man_facepalming:t2:

0 Likes

@JB.Scopely anything to be done? My conversation with “support” was as informative as ever.

“what’s good for the game” is simple, the company should take responsibility for its own mistakes.

0 Likes

Lol. Support. It’s a complete joke.

0 Likes

It’s good to know that when the information provided by the company representative in an unambiguous way is wrong, that the situation is completely ignored. Well done.

You might want to fix faction bug recently introduced and have ignored completely also, but why bother.

@kalishane didn’t leave, she just uses a new handle @JB.Scopely

0 Likes

closed #82

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes