When is the best not the best or vice versa?!

I heard first place is the new second :stuck_out_tongue:

Your point is… what exactly? Please elaborate. :thinking:

Generally speaking, calling something “the best” implies that you can measure something on at least an ordinal, one-dimensional scale.

The prowess of a player/faction however is a multi-dimensional value (consisting of the characters of the team(s), their mod-setup, weapons, the players tactics, experience, knowledge etc…), so every attempt to integrate these things into an one-dimensional value (like prestige or team rank) is bound to be flawed anyway. That’s a general problem of rankings in games (and elsewhere).

I’m just holding the microphone dude! :upside_down_face:

You’s Trollin!

Well it’s all a matter of interpretation! Serious point, riddling or thought provoking are less offensive words to my ears! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

To answer the riddle…

When a handicap gets placed on one group which fails to allow fair competition to determine the outcome

I like this.But Just so some of you know Money is the best $$$$

I’m not sure if the discussion is you guys or Colbert stuff, because Colbert region.

Timing :wink:

That’s when we got passed for the stretch

Though it’s a fair point cause illumare did lead for most of war. Wish they’d have held on but it was sure to be a tense foot race lol.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.