When are you going to fix?

This morgan keeps stealing my money. Every time there is a survival road tournament I waste 2-3 energy, because he locks up the game.

1 Like

The fix probably won’t come in a long time (or maybe never). Just don’t use Morgan in SR road though.

If he was not at the top of my roster I wouldn’t I forget he’s there and hit autofill…

It causes me a great deal of rage

Next update according the JB.

1 Like

That’s user error, check the SR team next time

2 Likes
2 Likes

Not our faults when we could autofill sr before he was released, and if he wasn’t on top of the roster we would still be able to :man_shrugging:, so dont confuse a scopely error with ours for having morgan, sure we could have not pulled for him but we chose to give them our money expecting that we could fit him into our usual.

1 Like

I have this same issue with Lee.

He doesn’t cause my game to crash

Just my brain when I try to think why I wasted gear taking that fĂşcker to T4

2 Likes

We all have that one character we T4rd for no reason

1 Like

Don’t tell me how to play my game Capt Obvious.

…wait… that could have been a joke, oh well

90% of the stuff he says is a joke if you look at the stuff he says on here. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I say it’s user error. A comparison would be this: you buy a car, the maker then says it’s broken and driving it could mess something up (they tell you this AFTER you bought the car) You know about it, but still use the car anyways.

Then they recall it you take it to the shop couple hours later fixed

Unless it’s Mercedes, you fix one problem, another appears.

G E R M A N E N G I N E E R I N G

So now we have commercials in our forums…

2 Likes

No, I’m not sponsored by Mercedes. Those cars suck, unlike the new 2019 Nissan Titan, with 10,000* towing capacity, 4 seater cab, and many options to suite your needs**.

*select models only
**avaliablity varies between country or region.

2 Likes

I’m sure they will have the issue fixed in just a few hours… wait, no. That was the Andrea “problem”. Silly me

1 Like

depo him, problem solved

2 Likes