When are you going to fix the war notification

I’ve just got the notification “The war has begun” and when I checked out the war has ended.
Really Scopely?

I was connected in the game, when I checked out there was 5 minutes left to end the war and my camp was destroyed. When it finished, I’ve just got the notification.

1 Like

Get line like everyone else

This has been happening for a while. Don’t try to defend Scopely, this is 100% on them.

1 Like

Nah its scopley, this is an old bug. I play many games like this and never get delayed notifications as bad as I get them in this game.

Plus it was only recently they implemented notifications back into the game because of this exact reason. About a year ago they removed them because of how faulty they were, but they just brought them back.

Ah the old “it doesn’t happen to me so it must be your problem” line of reasoning. You sure you aren’t a Scopely employee?

3 Likes

His name should be kookoobrain

2 Likes

I don’t know where I said anything about being an employee of Scopely, I said quite the opposite in fact. I’ve had this problem when I had perfectly fine internet and I know many others who have had this problem. Pretending Scopely isn’t at fault here is completely foolish.

1 Like

Saying it’s a problem with people’s devices and/or internet is like saying the territory bugs are just from bad internet or outdated phones. Both would be false. If the problem was the internet, this thread wouldn’t be a thing, and many wouldn’t have this problem. Try doing some more research before commenting next time.

1 Like

I think it’s time to sober up and stop smoking pot my friend

2 Likes

Lucky to have the game? Most are here because they spent money on the game or met decent people in the game. There are rarely people who play the game for it being fun anymore, because it isn’t.

1 Like

It’s obviously not. I got the other notifications with the precise times, it’s just the war notifications.

1 Like

This guy is 100% troll…

1 Like

love how ppl reply to trolls

the servers for this game is fucked no matter how good your 4g/5g is or home network

Yup we have had many times where a very large portion of the players are locked out… the response we get, check your internet. Then support proceeds to tell you how you maybe have a poor connection.

1 Like

What part of my post was negative. Learn to troll better.

You are too funny. And too soft for the internet apparently. If everyone who doesn’t agree with you is negative in your mind then you are going to run into a lot of negativity in this world unless you are sheltered.

I literally just stated 2 reasons…

Lmao I’m not a bully, but you clearly can’t read. I’m just saying it like it is.