When are Hershel or Maggie gonna drop?

We went all of March without a legacy ascendable. Are one of the two gonna be dropped anytime soon? @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

5 Likes

Hopefully the next round of level up collection…

1 Like

they are maybe very busy doing new things for us so i think they will be for selling very soon after they do the big war maybe

Isn’t that what we said before this last round started…?

1 Like

I know haha. Gotta be right eventually lol

2 Likes

3 april

1 Like

I have them both T4 Lvl 80 but no medals to ascend… will be sad af when they drop

1 Like

I have just enough medals for both. And, thanks to the dogturd of a wheel update (MASSIVE ball drop, @JB.Scopely ) , plenty of fodder. I just hope they’re both worthy and useful to the meta.

2 Likes

You can get 25 each week from the map, so easily able to collect enough between now and when they’ll actually probably land…

1 Like

I’m really excited about these, I hope Hershell is first and also hope the predictions that the next level up collections may have one or the other, because that would mean we will see a new legacy next week!! :blush:

They know so many have hershel and maggie so they cancel it :wink:

I didn’t realize I had that Maggie until like week a go. Got lost in the Shuffle of my many non leveled 5* she is maxed now just a waiting game

I used her for ascendance :cry:

I did the same with Donny in the pasted and I still never got him back

Probably 24hrs before WoC.

And with some game changing premier too.

I’d be like… So you prepped for weeks and thought you were ready…

Then bam.

56ap toons.

1 Like

Speaking of which can’t believe no Alice/Diego promo up yet for the week.

1 Like

yep and towers to assist those toons

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.