Wheels and ascension updates

Can we get a 5* , prestige and elite tokens wheels updates ,
It’s been a long time since we had our last disappointment update .
And since Scopely still putting 5* tokens in rewards , I think it’s time actually it should’ve been updated months ago

3 Likes

It’s been less than 4 months since the last update.

5 Likes

I think we’ve been seeing them about every six months.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it was 10 months, which by any games standards is ridiculous

6 Likes

I play other games who update theirs on Thursday’s &/ or Friday’s after maintenance on Wednesday every week.
None are removed except for the special event one’s. (Collaboration event’s)

2 Likes

Most other games do everything better than this one.
Scopely is only after one thing. And it’s NOT customer satisfaction.

6 Likes

Yea.look at Wargaming.If players want something event/bug fix Tank nerf/buff they do it…Scopes do everything 4 monney

2 Likes

The forum posts last year with the newly updated wheels were March and September. Six months.

1 Like

Since this is how often it happens here, we have to sit and enjoy it. /sarcasm

1 Like

I’m correcting the misinformation that they happen every ten months or every 2.5 years.

1 Like

And you called that an update?
Really only garbage toons were added to the wheel while they removed the most two useful toon (Shiva and Tyresse) .

2 Likes

Green decap alpha is garbage? Decaps are necessary in today’s meta and this is accessible to ftp.

6 Likes

Not sure the elite tokens or prestige need updating…I mean who gets anything good from those anyway.

Prestige tokens = gotten 4*s for last 10+ times
Elite Character tokens = more so…and we hardly get them. Should be given/earned much more often.

I’d love to get Dev but chances are low.

So low I’ve never even had an ascendable from either. “Prestige” what a joke.

Those wheels should be updated at least 4 times a year. Realistically they should update every 2 months to maintain a bit of freshness which this game seriously lacks

2 Likes

We get a hot fresh promo every week what are you talking about?
:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah green Alpha is completely garbage, I have 3 of her and I didn’t even think of ascending one.

You’re simply wrong about that Alpha. I wipe out mutil-revive and shield teams all the time with mine

2 Likes

4 and a half month and countless pulls still no green alpha :+1: but yeah keep surviving :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

To be clear here. Ascendance should be redesigned anyway and finally count for Roles, Instant of just Trait. When I saw the Donny Leak I started to go for him. I had 12 Maxed Red 4*. Now I have Zero and still No Donnie. (5 of them were Carolines by the way, 3 Red Abs, 2 Vernons, 1 Rick and 1 Lopez. This can’t continue like this. We need a alot bigger Character Pole and Role Filter for it.

1 Like