What's your ideal 6star team?

So I want to base my team between pulling for a erika6star5staror maribelle6star5star or lucas6star5star

Your opinions on leader would be greatly appreciate it.

And to finish it out who would your ideal other 4 team members be if you could choose for defense team?

I want lucas to be worth using lol so here’s the team I’d try if I had all 6stars

Lucas(red)
Erika(red)
Michone(blue)
Hershel(red)
Siddiq(blue)

If I could make a ranged team from any characters all 6 stars I’d choose Mirabelle (Lead), alert Hershel (actually have these 2 already), disarm Michonne, Erika, Tyreese.

Also if you don’t have Erika but have money to drop on the game I’d recommend going for her when she is back on premier.

I’d probably replace Hershel with Andrea. Not because he’s bad, but because I love my single pulled red Andrea. That bonus HP and confuse really turns the tide.

Mirabelle. Michonne. Laura. Hersh. Siddiq.
Is what I would run.

Wow thanks everyone for the fast input

Bumpity bump bump

Mira lead, Siddiq, Erika, neut Gov and disarm Michonne. Auto’d everything this crw

Ideal team? We talking defence, or attack and if attack - attack melee, ranged or mixed?

Whatever you want to make def atk just if you had all the characters

Lead - blue garrett
Dual disarm michonnes
Jessie
And a 6 star yellow shield

Attack team probably mira, ty, disarm michonne, erika and sid(ekick).

Carl (Leader), Shiva, Shiva, Shiva and Ezekiel.

jH6KL

Shiva
Shiva
Shiva
Shiva
Shiva

I’m just waiting for a Shiva with a leader skill. Any day now.

1 Like

Whatever toon is the most broken followed by the next four broken toons

2 Likes

Trying to make these teams come to life for you!!

2 Likes

1 Like

None of these teams are my attack teams though. Those are much more efficient

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.