What's your favorite combat 'order of action' visual glitch?

There are lots of interesting visual quirks in combat, especially on 3x auto play. What’s your ‘favorite’? (Or most annoying)

Mine might be when a dead toon gets revived and rushes before it shows the toon that’s doing the reviving do its rush.

2 Likes

It’s not a visual quirk, but I like how it sometimes bugs out while doing a double attack making x3 ironically slower than just tapping yourself

3 Likes

It’s not a glitch per say…just poor design…Eric’s rush animation shows him shooting his rifle even though his rush doesn’t do damage.

Normally toons that don’t do damage on a rush don’t shoot their weapon in the animation.

6 Likes

I love when my toons turn gigantic while they rush. Nothing beats a 20-foot tall black man dressed like a pirate swinging a gigantic machete. NOTHING.

30 Likes

When toons have less then 200 hp and seemly get %100 def

4 Likes

When decap Sandy grows to giant size. Cracks me up every time. Wish I could force it to happen or have a game feature like in golden eye where you could set quirky things to happen.

DK Mode

Distorts all characters’ models so they resemble Donkey Kong, with giant heads, shrunken bodies and bulky arms.

Paintball Mode

Replaces bullet holes with randomly colored paint splotches. Will only affect solid objects, not enemy characters. Will also affect multiplayer.

Tiny Bond

Shrinks Bond to less than half his usual height. While cut scenes will show Bond at his normal size, once play begins his viewpoint is far closer to the ground. As a result, enemies find him more difficult to hit.

8 Likes

Wow. Golden Eye reference. Old school there.

3 Likes

I Also like the glitch where they are 3x bigger my other favorite one is the multiple floating health bars after killing walkers to quickly.

2 Likes

When a toon with rush that does 2 attacks, like Dwight or Decap Sandy, dies from reflect damage, but they die before it shows the target even taking damage.

3 Likes

I just brought this up in faction. They also show a stun before it happens. If you hit same toon teal fast with all toons and 1 stuns it shows before even being hit.
My favorite is when they get huge on top the screen and it sticks for like 3 seconds
Blue toons also look like they are humping the air in some of their rushes cracks me up

2 Likes

The occasional AR clip scene showing you beating on walkers, despite fighting humans.

(Now you’ll notice it every time)

2 Likes

Also not really a glitch, but when shiva rushes on that poor Asian woman. Every damn time lol.

4 Likes

When you’re on 3x auto but it still takes 17 seconds to animate someone’s dumb active skill that gives AP, bonus hp, or swirl around them to clear conditions.

2 Likes

how about the dramatic pause after all the ARs have gone through, the enemy might be all dead … And you still have to wait 3s for someone to heal.

2 Likes

When i flee and the enemy rushes anyways

3 Likes

Omg yes. And they rush so slooowwww. Like, get me out of here. I’m already pissed that I lost. I dont need to watch my team die more.

2 Likes

where did rare go? @Wanderer

1 Like

Omg i used to love bond on 64 where they had giant heads :joy: im gonna have to go old school this weekend and play some bond love that game

2 Likes

What about on rushes where the made the name scale… So any long name becomes a size 3 font

Hmm, I haven’t noticed this one. I’ll have to watch for it.