Whats this gold bars good for

It’s bin weeks since f2p collection got all the gold bars needed and months since p2p got enough gold bars collected to upgrade christa and James. Why hasn’t there bin another toon bin put up yet week after week u put out new promos but can’t even seem to put out the important free collections and free daily items we have bin asking for forever now scople really needs to get this stuff in the scheduale to be worked on there is no reason why this stuff isn’t done yet you have months and months to work on this stuff but yet when it comes time for something new nothing is ever ready

1 Like

Obviously the plushies are gold diggers

3 Likes

To build a gold igloo of course

5 Likes

They are good for making us ask when the next gold bar toon will be released. That’s it. Screenshot_2018-11-19-15-04-55-1

2 Likes

Us when the gold bar toon comes out
giphy (2)

3 Likes

I’m getting bored of collecting them now tbh

1 Like

Yep! Ahahahahaha! Exactly so!

No one better explains my emotions at this game then Squidward and sponge bob.

1 Like

Aww we:(:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed: poor Eyore.

The renewal for my sc comes in a few days…and i will cancel it as i dont see any reason to keep it. Comics? Obsolete. Road to s? No thank you, i have krista on t4 already and there has not been any news about the next s toon. Armory? Yeah its nice that you wont need materials for crafting but at the en you still fail. Either way players ask for an answer or suggest something and all we get is—ill take it to the team, or an ill keep you posted.

Why for F2P player Placation of course!! That way they can string us along in thinking that eventually we’ll get another Shite Class to use them on. But much like those stupid god damn plushies NOTHING WILL EVER COME OF THEM. :man_shrugging: They’re just going to sit there.

Bc by the time these Nobs get off their asses and make another toon that uses them (which I’m sure will never happen) the amount will be Tripled or Quadrupled. As they can’t let the F2P get even a foothold let alone a leg up.

source

2 Likes

I love my plushies and gold bars. Family now. Don’t want to lose them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.