What's the problem with elite tokens?

I PLAY SINCE 9 MONTHS… 9 MONTHS!!! AND I GET PROBABLY HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF ELITE CHARACTERS TOKENS BUT :

I HAVE NEVER PULLED AN ASCENDABLE!!!

DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS NORMAL SCOPELY?

AND DO YOU THINK IT IS NORMAL THAT PRESTIGE TOKENS WHICH ARE MADE TO REWARD OUR FIDELITY AND DAYS / HOURS OF CONNECTION GIVE US 4 STARS CHARACTERS???

I DON’T THINK SO… I DON’T CARE ABOUT 4 STARS CHARACTERS. IN 9 MONTHS I OPENED 3 PRESTIGE RECRUITS AFTER BEING CONNECTED 7 DAYS BY 7 DAYS FOR WHAT??? 4 STARS…?

OMG YOU MUST BE KIDDING US …

2 Likes

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER AN ASCENDABLE EVEN AFTER OPENING HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF THEM…

AWESOME

U KNOW ITS 1 % CHANCE OF.GETTING AN.ASCENDABLE

They remind me of pulling for characters in the five star days… mostly three stars for Depot .

1 Like

Well back then the Depot had at least characters to save for. Not anymore no more …

1 Like

This was my pull from Elite Characters earlier this week. It can happen

Screenshot_20190722-191346

2 Likes

Congrats on that pull, also got andrea

1 Like

You’ll eventually get one. I do recall getting green Shiva from elite tokens.

Back in the day when the game first started I pulled 3 epics in a row from elite characters.
2 of them went on to be ascendables (Andrea and Glenn)

Me too. But that was more then a year ago i think

You’re right. It was over a year ago. Im not getting many elite tokens these days either and i cant log into the game either to check. I did get some 5* non ascendables and probably 1 ascendable over the past year.

I did pull cain and a dupe shane. Never got any ascendables.

I pulled an og red rick before.

I’ve been playing for about 3 years and never got a 5* nor 5* ascendable so I know the frustration

Yeah there not really Elite tokens, I do think I have got a 5* once in 1100 days🤗

Not an ascendable, but I pulled a Connie, and she’s super rare. I actually like the current odds in elite pulls. I get a fair amount of good stuff from there.

All those ascendables are super outdated anyways. I did get rose to power rick recently and a couple of others. Meh.

I don’t open elite nor 5* nor 4* weapons for over a year now. Nothing other than outdated stuff in there. That’s the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.