What's the point of leaving just one trainer in the defense team?

Every now and then while raiding, I come across people who just have one trainer as their defense team. And I always wonder what’s the use in doing that? is there any type of benefit I’m just not seeing?

2 Likes

Benefit is to make it easier for the rest of the region to hit milestones. Doing it benefits others.

27 Likes

My region as many other region’s lower def to trainer team for raid tournis. Then target the bot version to allow easy quick raids

2 Likes

In my region the top 5 factions come to an agreement to drop their def so anyone can get easy rewards in case of a collection event like the thanksgiving event.once you drop your team bots will copy your exact team and you’ll meet trainers teams more frequently

5 Likes

It means that player has the whole community first in their mind. U should thank them for helping achieve easy milestones and make it known its appreciated.

11 Likes

My faction drops their defense to help with people hitting milestones. Unfortunately not enough players in Butler do it. To many “L33T” individuals, I guess.

Whitefield cares too much about rep to do the same also. Sucks but what are you going to do? There are a couple that run 1man/easy d but not a ton.

Wow I had no idea this was the reason. That’s selfless and cool of them.
My region (Orangeburg) is like Whitefield then. Just a few guys do this.

1 Like

I drop my defence every raid event regardless. Helps smaller players along with their milestones, also helping to get them that bit stronger. Most of my faction does also, a few other factions in my region do the same also :blush:

1 Like

I’ve had my defense dropped ever since Leagues started (minus war and Yawnslaught obviously). Points for all!

2 Likes

I don’t do it.
I like keeping my rep.

yeah rep mean nothing

5 Likes

I drop mine. If you raid in bunches you easily still gain rep overall. But yes Rep is pointless anyways.

5 Likes

yup if people actually want to try a little bit to get points I don’t mind leaving trainers up or some weak team any1 could beat

2 Likes

I do the same, in addition to the benefits for the region no one is practicing on my d team for war.

1 Like

Agreed, why give ppl practice on good teams for just a raid.

1 Like

I keep up sh*t defense so nobody gets used to beating my teams so when it comes to war people need two or three attacks to get used to beating my teams.

I love that some people keep up their main defense all the time. I have figured them out so when it comes to war I can beat them easier.

1 Like

It makes the penetration easier

I’ve taken to keeping my defense low, pretty much always. Unfortunately, rep means absolutely nothing. No rewards, no real reason to keep it high. Also, when it comes to raid tournaments, the bot teams are always lower rep, but stronger teams so seeing if I tank my rep I will have an easier time. I always keep my mats and food low so don’t lose any when raided.

Is a sad state when, like other things in the game, players have to find a work around for poor game design.