What's the point of CRW

Once upon a time we fought for war toons. Now all we fight for is trash rewards… 5*tokens at this point of legendary play is just pathetic. Go buy your toons. Then buy the gear and trainers to level them up if you can’t get what you need. Then buy cans and spend coins to repair. Spend spend spend they want you to do, yet they refuse to give us a decent war rewards for all our time and effort and cash lol… so I must ask, what’s the point of trying when you get the same crap everyone else is getting except maybe an extra trainer or piece of gear

3 Likes

Step 1: delete your app

Problem solved :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I wanna like the game. I been playing a long time. How about give us a new ascendable war toon to fight for and after 30-60 days put that toon in the 5*wheel so people don’t cry about not being able to compete with people winning the war toons

4 Likes

^ nice idea

2 Likes

2 Likes

Not only do they need to start giving 6* toons (or at least ascendable an 5*) to the top faction/s, they need a 6* wheel (mentioned elsewhere for the rest of us). Like when number 1 faction used to get a 5* and everyone else would get 5* tokens. And this shouldn’t just be Carl/Mira and shiva. Some of the older premiers please.

1 Like

They have us all right where they want us… only way to get them to change is to force thier hand.

2 Likes

Why would they give better prizes? The top players either still spend or, in some cases, cheat to get the top spot regardless of the prize. This topic is laughable to f2p players. Whales are so addicted to being at the top, that they have single handedly allowed Scopely to reward them with heaping piles of monkey crap for all of the money they pour into this game. It’s hilarious that so many people don’t get it still. If you want better prizes, STOP SPENDING FOR THE STUPID SHIT SCOPELY GIVES NOW. Plain and simple. Don’t spend in war, don’t buy that shiny new promo. Once the revenue stream goes down, they will either give better rewards or shut the game down. Either way, you won’t have to worry about shit prizes anymore.

7 Likes

But its always been like this you need good toons to compete so you always had to buy good ones.Well to get rank 1

1 Like

Only good part of crw is that your not locked in endless searches cause the region is dead. Can actually play against good teams which is fun (assuming you are willing to push for it).

Regular region wars would be fun too. But alas we are all left to rot.

#player_first

3 Likes

Most people don’t play for the prizes really, the competition is the fun part. That being said there should be something decent as a reward to justify and symbolize the time and effort. I like war but I’m not going to push for 4* tokens, the new 5* tokens are starting to feel like that, only reason I’m not as upset about the rewards is because I STILL don’t have Carl after over 100 pulls.

1 Like

What’s the point of competing and spending if you aren’t gonna win anything for it? Why spend too build a roster just to say hey we beat you guys ha ha?

1 Like

I fail to see the point of CRW. Unless it is turned into a competition where the so we find out who the top faction in the top region is then who cares? 5* tokens are a great addition to the game but where are the unique toons as war prizes for at least some wars? Come on Scopely - freshen this up.

1 Like

Or at least if they dont want to give 6stars straight out create some form of war currency with which we can pull from a 6star wheel. Not the best solution because wheel is rng, but better than 5star tokens.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.