What's the point of Basic Tokens?

Basic Rewards Tokens are actually useless…

Scopely could you create a way to convert them into different tokens/keys/gifts or something instead of them piling up in our token?

I don’t think anyone even uses them

I’ve actually been using basic tokens for the first time in a couple of years. The recent update to them helped.

26 Likes

You can get 5 stars from them, hardly useless. They could be used to ascend characters, used as supply points, etc.

6 Likes

They were recently revamped after being useless for several years.

4 Likes

Spotted a new player here. If you played any length of time in the last, up to a couple weeks ago, youd know that basic tokens used to be utterly useless. 1* weapons, toons and only up to 3* toons and weapons. The new update made them either a reliable SD points and even lvl fodder if need be

5 Likes

They’re a lot better now than they used to be, I’ve got quite a few 5* from mine that have helped with collections and ascendance.

3 Likes

They’re hardly useless now. I see them less as giving useful toons and more as giving us free Ascendable fodder and Depot points to put towards toons of our choice. Hardly useless

5 Likes

They are great now that you get 3-5 star toons for level up

3 Likes

New player alert for sure this is the first time in 4 years that these actually have a use

1 Like

Weapons are eh, but the 4* are nice to level with and 5*s are nice for ascendance fodder

2 Likes

Supply depot tokens. And they are pretty awesome these days. Reasonably useful for ascendance fodder.

1 Like

Got loads of duplicate 5 stars from there to ascend some characters also got a bunch of 4 stores too get a lot of supply markers

2 Likes

Dude, Basic Tokens are more useful than they have ever been in the past, this recent update to them has gotten me tons of supply points, very far from useless.

4 Likes

with the lack of trainers, basic tokens help to level up toons… a lot!

1 Like

Yeah I dont sweat having Benedicts anymore I just go pull 8 more 5 stars when I need to ascend

3 Likes

Thank guys! I didn’t realise they actually made the tokens more useful now. I’ve seen that you can get 4-5* and better weapons now would is ALOT better!

To those new players, for years basic tokens got you 1 and 2* toons and very basic weapons meaning a lot of players would have thousands of token stocked because we wouldn’t use them as they were useless and just took up unnecessary space in the roster

Thanks for pointing that out guys :slight_smile:

Now even a newbie can get a 5* toon with a shitload of tokens poured in. This is a HUGE improvement.

When your roster is slammed full of trainers and you can’t collect your training grounds. You can collect some and level up toons if you don’t want to use trainers.

for feed your toon and fill your supply depot if you know what i mean

Try starting a fresh game and they wont be so useless lol They must be super handy for new players to the game, especially after the revamp.