What's happening with the promos

@JB.Scopely

The past few weeks there’s been no new promo its been repeats… and a couple of the same old old ones… blue michonne, shield Jesus, Erika.

Is there any new promos coming this week or have you a timeline of a new one?

Im just interested to see what the next one is gonna be like.

Btw. I do understand diego was a promo but i dont include him as he wasnt on premier recuits.

2 Likes

As I just hinted an another similar thread, new characters will be coming back shortly.

3 Likes

But…We dont need new promos!
Why making new promos when you can make old (200!!!) 5 s characters into 6 form…
Promos characters are just pice of trash in this game.
@JB.Scopely we need more old 5* into 6*

6 Likes

Brought to you by @Night_King, a strangely non-game breaking toon!

Just itching to blow cash uh

Make old 5 premiers like priya into op 6 stars asap please. You guys can sell them again so it’ll be worth it for you as well.

3 Likes

Always wanted Priya back in the day. One of the few toons that gave me trouble especially when they had two of her. One of the first true OP toons imo.

I picked her up in the seasons store just in case they ever do decide to give her the 6-star treatment. Here’s to hoping they do.

1 Like

i did that too. though i dont want to see her as a 6☆. that was some crazy chit way back in the 5☆ era.

1 Like

6* Priya

45 AR- confuse to all enemies for 6 turns

AS Turn 1- Confuse all enemies for 6 turns

5,000 HP , ATK, and DEF.

2 Likes

Not digging the new profile picture.:thinking:

1 Like

It’s just for today. It’s going back to the old one tomorrow. I’m glad you noticed though.

1 Like

When you reply to the same person,as much as I do you start to notice Any small changes

2 Likes

We need the old high power back

1 Like

The old picture will be back tomorrow, I’ll assure you that :smiley:

2 Likes

I quit playing for like 6 months or so and just came back. There’s so many insane toons now and I’m not spending so i need some old toons i spent for to be made ascendable. Of course its scopely we’re talking about so I’m not gonna hold my breath.

2 Likes

@GHOSTONMETOAST and @High_Power truely best couple here

3 Likes

they should make a 6star version of all the scopley staff. JB, KaleyShane, Kaley SHawn, the new kid, and Lania or whatever name is the girl from the old forum.

J.B would have a leader skill that gives a Huge AP bonus when attacking and taking damage.

KaleySHane would be Neutralize

KaleyShawn would be Hold the Line

not sure about the rest. You should tell the coders to make it happen.

Lol, everybody noticed. Didn’t comment since when @Bane, @anon76032564, @Khronical or yours truly changed up their look, nobody said anything about that either. But no matter, as long as it’s anime! :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah she sure neutralized player requests lol

6 Likes

giphy

Nice :fire: It’s too bad she’s not around to see it.

2 Likes