What yall think about new towers

I don’t like it personally.
I feel like it gives us even more rng than before.

Just my opinion… but i honestly think old tower system was better.

It is what is it… my opinion, this war is annoying. The battles are lasting way too long. They really don’t hear us… they gonna bore us out the god damn game.

3 Likes

Stupid.

They just need to go back to the original formula. Have one for att, one for def, and one with an ap boost.

I will also allow a HP tower but that’s where I draw the line. No stupid colors or dumb crap like burn, bleed, and guardian shields.

#makewargreatagain :wink:

1 Like

Honestly, I like the new towers because they are towers that you can take or not, especially those like burn or hemorrhage, a tower that if I did not like at all was the slow one, it was a tower that the same ones took always, making you have no option to beat them, contrary to what happened with a burn and mainly with the bleeding towers.

1 Like

They’re useless as always, only good for the +100 points

2 Likes

Not as good as last week

I like this War not bc the Towers bc the 30 minutes Max and 1.45 CD. Also the 3 repairs each 25 sec are great. Never had so much fun!

1 Like

THIS IS THE WORST WAR I HAVE DONE IN MY LIFE! NEW RULES STINKS! STUPID GUYS ARE REBUILDING THEIR CAMP 9876898888889 TIMES! STUPID OTHERS DON’T DOWN THEIR DEFENSE SO WE WAIT 30 MINUTES THAT THEY STOP REBUILD. STUPID RULES , STUPID PLAYERS WHO DON’T UNDERSTAND THAT REBUILDING 50 TIMES IS JUST A LOSS OF TIME.

PLEASE SCOPELY DON’T DO SUCH A WAR AGAIN PLEASE. IT IS A TORTURE

1 Like

boring as fuck top 5 all the time war start time to short. endless fixing. as for bot teams we can use they need better teams…

I was enjoying this war but now every faction if losing just repair one camp at a time … which is so annoying… this is why i am hating these 15 sec repair …

1 Like

Matching is broken as usual and towers are meh.

2 Likes

Really dislike everything about this war

Nope Sir, towers are mesh1000 LMAO

Copied link of this thread into the thread above as this is customer feedback

1 Like

didn’t even know there was thread for feedback lmao. thx for sharing

1 Like

It should have been pinned but obviously they don’t care about r opinion

1 Like

Companion, for that there is the option of putting easy equipment or giving withdrawal, you do not need to eat the 30 minutes, you are wasting time, also if they see that they cannot with a faction that repairs like hell, stop repairing and continue giving it points, it’s that easy :rofl:

2 Likes

This happened to us very often in this war, but on the other hand, we were on top and we played several times almost in a row with a faction of top 10 to 15, I understand that for the factions that are below that is very frustrating, that’s why it must apply PAIRING BY SECTIONS, so the pairings become more random and refreshing for everyone. :grin:

Got my ass kicked by top 5 factions all day. Got crappy rewards.

Wait! There was something new???

In my faction we don’t use towers. We finish matches in no more than 5 minutes, except fight against top 3 enemies.

1 Like