What the holy hell?

Yes, I’m starting getting dogpilled again just lately

That was a slog of a war, IMO. The AI is different or something. I can’t quite put my finger on it. Tried and true methods and patterns of attack are just getting stymied. The dog piling is definitely real again but I can work around that. It’s just the sneakiness of it… this is what PU is all about… S-team just needs to be upfront and ahead of time with this kind of info and then adjust based on player feedback.

3 Likes

Do you not understand how the game works?
That would be stupid if resist mods did not resist, that’s what they do. His weapon does taunt 100% in the absence of a resist mod so yes it works accurately, the taunt always triggers, just sometimes a resist triggers too.

2 Likes

Resist mods have always worked against Charlie

1 Like

Charlie has always been able to be resisted by mods, that has been a thing and was even discussed before, he has 100% to taunt if his hp is over 75% vs 50% chance or 35% chance, etc. Taunt resist has always been a thing for Charlie, this isnt new, i run a taunt resist on my shield just for Charlie and have for months, seems only now people are figuring it out, im not going to go dig thru the forums to find it but i think even a dev confirmed Charlie can be resisted with mods, this was never changed in beta, this has been around since the get go

1 Like

Told you she was real Ricky, i would never lie to you babes :kissing_heart:

No, it’s live, I tested it at the weekend.

Well seems like even S class can be promoted and the promotions are permanent too, not just for Arena. This just widens the f2p and p2p gap, kinda makes it worse since a lot if Arena participation is money-based, whales will have more access to Veteran gear. This game is done dude! :rofl:

2 Likes

Through all of the raids, war battles, and friendly battles I’ve done, Charlie’s weapon has never been resisted. But as soon as the beta update comes out, he starts getting resisted. Coincidence? Doesn’t look like it. Many are having the same problem.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.