What the holy hell?

Hey developers. STOP TWEAKING AND SCREWING WITH THE AI. NO GAME IS FUN IF YOU LOSE CONSTANTLY AFTER SPENDING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. Miraculously, all of a sudden, from one day to the next my teams go from 2-3 turns to 50% attack success? It’s not fun. This isn’t rocket surgery. Fix it.

12 Likes

I just swapped out 2 toons - Camila and Hershal for Earl Sutton and Tough Carl. Toons then started being dogpiled again but I assumed that was because of my change of team. You reckon it’s gone back to the hated AI?

5 Likes

It’s a strategy game money only takes u so far

1 Like

Oooo this isn’t going to get you any sympathy from the f2p haha.

But it’s prob just a couple of bad runs of rng.

2 Likes

jsCnmU8EJDuow

6 Likes

Charlie should absolutely never be resisted. Focus doesn’t really resist taunt it just neutralizes the effect. 100% should mean every time! They can get away with it on crit because it’s not actually listed as percentages

1 Like

Fixed 4u

10 Likes

Naw it’s always been about team synergy u can do great with f2p toon combos sure it’s not ideal but it’s possible

That’s why I’ll never join beta. Because changes also affect the live game.

Beta testers in ToC will now be at a huge disadvantage if they heavily rely on Charlie on attack.

And I totally agree with you, fixing Charlie will definitely mess up a lot of f2p folks. They continue riding the hate train.

3 Likes

The problem is though that there are no real f2p toons coming out anymore. And if they do, they suck horribly. Synergy? My a**!

4 Likes

I agree about beta. All I ever hear is the issues. Plus, they never listen to beta users or fix bugs. So I don’t get the whole premise of it.

4 Likes

It’s possible though I’m sure someone out there can beat the top setup with 5s and other free 6s

FTFY (7char)

1 Like

The way they handle beta is completely unprofessional. I don’t even know why people take that burden voluntarily. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This is why I only raid the same players or their bot clone. You should set which trait is your strongest one and only face teams with the weak trait.
I run a team with 3 tough toons, so I have a advantage against teams with Donny or any alert lead, but I avoid teams with fast lead.

Ohhh poor whale :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I actually accidently missed the quotation marks. Sorry for the fauxpas. But yes, you’re absolutely right. I stand corrected. :smile:

Damn…rocket surgery? Is that like brain science?

3 Likes

Loser. Sounds like those idiots who buy racing cars and then they are too stupid to drive them on a race track.

3 Likes

but i was thinking this race car was a automatic why is there a gear thing to move with a extra pedal lol but please no purpose for calling names here

3 Likes