What tapjoy offer is the easiest to get the most coins?

I’m looking at some of the offers wondering which ones are the easiest to get the most coins for my time. Any suggestions?

Guess it depends on if you want to spend a couple of bucks or not on them. There are some lvl up ones that were 9k coins a few weeks back .

1 Like

Do few of upgrade this to that level first freely to see if you get the pay out before spending on the other ones like it

1 Like

I would like to avoid paying just doing free ones , unless there is a crazy good offer

I’d do stuff like postmates offer treat yourself to dinner and get a lot of coins.

1 Like

I wait till they have bonus offers, you get 9k instead of 6k on certain ones. As long as you start them during the bonus you get 30 days to complete

1 Like

i’ve tried several and not one has paid out, i then put tapjoy in the survey scam category.

1 Like

Surveys used to be an easy one… just breeze through several in a hour whikst doing whatever… some get 3 coins only others get higher. Easy 100 to 200 coins

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.