What should we do with hordes and onslaught since they are generally disliked?

• Get rid of both.
  • Get rid of Onslaught.
  • Get rid of Hordes.
  • Don’t get rid of either.
  • Fix them (comment how you would).

0 voters

Rewards

9 Likes

i second this
@parker

2 Likes

really good milestones

4 Likes

i like the way you think
@tomylel

2 Likes

Sorry, but I really like Hordes. It of course isen’t a Fighting Experience like a War or a Raid Event, but atleast it actually is somethink really new, while Onslaught is just a Weird, worser Raid Tournee

12 Likes

I like Hordes too as it’s a new and unique experience and somewhat of a power fantasy of unleashing zombies on your enemies, I still think it needs better rewards even if it’s leagues based.

@Dr.Mekar

4 Likes

Exacstly. It really feels great to finally be able to be one the side of the Undead after fighting them about 3 Years and a bit and watched how they broke down your defences.

2 Likes

I think ppls main issue with Hordes is that its completely unlike,any other aspect of the game. Ppl fear/hate what they dont understand.

"Wait. I have to think on it?!? EFF THAT! BOOORRRIIIING!":joy::joy:

Personally, i really dig hordes. The reward structure needs serious work, though.

12 Likes

@Dr.Mekar you get it man

@DandyAF Yeah I can see that first part, but I agree the rewards are garbage at this current moment

Besides rewards they need to adjust the timer for cans. An hour is too long to wait for a can. If they shorten it I think that would help keep the event interesting.

8 Likes

@Whittysoul This is also a complaint of mine, but I guess we gotta keep surviving lol.

2 Likes

if i wanted to play a card game would have downloaded one

3 Likes

Onslaught isn’t terrible, it’s like war on paper but this hordes crap has got to go

1 Like

@Citz if you could elaborate with what you think is wrong with Hordes, it would be appreciated.

1 Like

You stepped into the one pro thread on hordez…run…

1 Like

@IronandWine haha it be like that sometimes

1 Like

It’s trash dude, it’s boring af and the rewards are trash too

@Citz I agree with you on** the rewards part, but just because something is boring doesn’t mean it should be shelved. I do appreciate that you did actually elaborate though.

1 Like