What’s up with Suspensions

What is up with all the suspensions? And especially at this time. First we get locked out for 3 days No compensation, lost leagues, lost 3 days of 30 day pass and I’m a sc member, then I get suspended for no reason. Now I’m sure as well as others, why we do even spend money on this game, just to get suspended. After 4 years? Lots and lots of money spent plus I don’t even talk in global have faction to bother on line app for that. And can say what ever I want. Now if someone is reporting they need to get facts straight. And I hope scopely investigates properly. I’m going to stop for now for I do say something I will get band for.!!! This is getting really ridiculous, Straight B.S scopely guess I’ll spend money elsewhere instead of Ryan. P.s ff7 can hurry quick enough.

3 Likes

Someone in my faction got a perm suspension.
Guy was innocent, but whatever I guess.
Scopely is Scopely after all, and is prone to major cock-ups.

Ban wars! Happened in my region. If enough people report someone in game, they get suspended.

Fan wars! Happened in my region. If enough people report someone in game, they get suspended

2 Likes

Happened in my region. If enough people report, players can get a mimi vacation.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.