What rewards would you like for War?

Does anybody know which rewards will we have for this War? I would like a new wheel with good characters like gen 2 but i think i am dreaming …

1 Like

New war wheel doesn’t come out until November 1.

1 Like

Excuse me for my approximative english i am french so it is sometimes difficult to speak well.

Ok thanks . I didn’t knew that

Decent ones

I hope we will get more Red Velvet Cakes from War.

2 Likes

a GOOD BLUE TOON.

5* tokens

2 Likes

Lol. I hope you are wrong

Maybe those choice boxes again

Yup. Red velvet cakes to complete a collection would be cool but if they give us enough to do it. I think that giving 500 cakes and more for top faction would be the right thing to do because we have no pull since 2 War. Last War i really was wondering what i was fighting for… No ascendable at the end of the War… Before i was happy because i could expect having a new toon but now…

2 Likes

Why expect anything good. Look at SR rewards

1 Like

Im not about to answer… if we show too much enthusiasm for a certain prize you just know we won’t get it.

4 Likes

Laser sights fr fr

Shirts and gloves maybe?

In actuality it’s going to be hot garbage

Supposed to be the rotting heads we need to collect for exclusive s class war toon

But you know the minute that you start asking for smelling salts and grenades as 1st place prize, they will enact greater communication

1 Like

They said rotting heads will be milestone rewards. I wish they give red velvet cakes but 500 for the 1st faction isn’t enough. It should be more

A crack baby that shits on people.:poop:

please war tokens please i dont need any cakes