What regions have alot of petty drama?!?!

What regions have alot of petty drama?

Not going to lie, I want to be entertained.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Xoxo

2 Likes

Lolol! Id like to know this also haha but honestly the games about to go silent with the new update coming out so all drama will be on line app

1 Like

Lolll I know so I gotta get in before then so I have a front row seat in the line groups. I went casual in game so now I’m just here to watch the weirdos and love triangles!

1 Like

Hey same for me lol i gave up trying and now play with a small group of friends having fun, some regions i was in that had drama would be autauga, taylor, talbot. Check those out as they have some easy offended snowflakes and it can be a lot of fun to watch. If you find any good ones please let me know :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions!! I will keep you posted if I find any other good ones! I’m sort of looking for a cross between Big Brother and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills type dynamics. I enjoy a good show!

2 Likes

Well it used to be Decatur but I’m not there anymore, and now I like the people I play with so Idk anymore.

3 Likes

My region, Chattooga, is usually nice and everybody gets along just fine until a top faction either drops, stacks or puts legendary teams on weapon territories. Then Global is a literal free-for-all with everybody tearing at each other’s throats, not good.

1 Like

Better get your drama fix now before the update … the snowflakes will bee soooooooo happy

4 Likes

Cleburne hands down worst region I was ever at very toxic.

5 Likes

Sounds like Crenshaw has a lot of drama from the bullying threads this week.

3 Likes

Bullied by some damn tacos :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Decatur is pretty cool now, except some of hard spender tried to coming back with a “taking a break” reason but scores 30K++ on raid tourney. And 10 mil on lvl up tourney. Well taking break my azz.

1 Like

Hmmmmm? Does their name start with an ‘M’?

2 Likes

We have a guy obsessed with white territories. Every day we get an update on global chat and screenshots. It’s getting old very quickly, particularly since he never named and shakes anyone (which has been suggested to him several times).

We also have a guy who is obsessed with the crit agreement and basically complains when the territories aren’t free in his lunch break or when the timers aren’t in sync or when someone has one but not the other or when he thinks he attacked first when someone else actually attacked at the same time. We get those updates a lot too.

3 Likes

Oh I nearly forgot. Not Everyone Drops Defence During A Raiding Tournament. This causes much hand-wringing from the white territories guy who says his faction is disadvantaged because they did and basically lost about 6 rep between them.

I haven’t noticed any love triangles. I now feel disappointed…

3 Likes

And did they offer to join your faction, change their mind 5 minutes before war and join your rivals?

6 Likes

LOL!!! This all sounds promising! I LOVE when they get so fixated on one thing and slowly descent into madness over it. Such an interesting character arc! What region is this? I feel like the love triangles are hard to come by, but are absolute gold. I want to get invested and take sides and stuff.

Sounds like there is a story here!!!

I’m listening…

I’m sure you could purchase HBO or watch MTV and get the same scenarios. Not sure any drama in this game is really exciting. Besides a troll here and there and maybe some shit talk during war not seem to much drama in a long time.

1 Like

Lollll, it’s between seasons on all my trash TV. Am desperately waiting for new seasons of BB, The Challenge, Are you the One, and Real Housewives of New York, and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I am an addict looking for a fix! Lolllll. But I have noticed a drop off too–a couple years ago it was insane! Now it’s all teamwork and quiet grinding. Lame.

1 Like