What is this noise arena is busted asf

Says the total should be 13,459 but its not

And yet when you point it out people come in and say thats what you should be getting for finishing the fight in 1 turn. This whole game is broken.

2 Likes

Game is beyond busted

1 Like

tenor

3 Likes

Idk why they would put a feature if you can beat a def in one turn cause that’s impossible unless you drop your life savings into the game

Except during old school when it’s super easy

2 Likes

Lol every thread i go to is bugs or busted game😂

I wish there was a feature that wouldnt let people post things that have been explained and dont have a post pinned explaining this.

1 Like

Based on Turn 1 Maximum Points Award… which is never likely

1 Like

Most people are looking at the max possible points on the pre-fight screen and then complaining that’s not how much they get. That’s easily explainable and support will always assume you mean this discrepancy. I’ve been asking for more details and trying to explain there’s also a visual bug. It affects everyone equally and does not affect where you show up on the leaderboard.

1 Like

And yet you still don’t get the same amount of points for 2-3 turn wins with full teams? You actually get less.

Be nice to Chibs. Wanker. LOL

Turn based bonuses are by design and showing the maximum possible is also by design.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.