What is this grease for

1 Like

Engines obviously.

7 Likes

I use it as lube. Works better than KY

2 Likes

ok i get that but i just noticed it today and why does it say epic weapons where do i get those at

2 Likes

Fer real? Are these posts jokes?:joy:

7 Likes

no im not joking. i just noticed it today.

God evry second post is about this. Please just look upbthe other posts. These items have been in our inventories for well over a year or longer. Just before someone starts another topic. We also have research for resetting 5* weapons. This also has been in the armory from the beginning

3 Likes

what looney toons game

It’s for your scalp.

3 Likes

for my scalp???

what are you talking about? im just asking about grease and you guys are being weird.

1 Like

People who are on the forums a lot sometimes see the same posts over and over again. Apparently quite a few people recently noticed there are several placeholders in the armory for 5* weapons. Engine grease is one of them. You can also research disassembling 5* weapons. These placeholders are not new; they’ve been in the armory since it opened. However, over the past week there have been a lot of posts about them. The first few times it was posted, people were fairly tolerant and helpful, but with each subsequent post they get a little more punchy and less helpful. Sorry about that :slight_smile:

7 Likes

NJZMSqRY3rG9i

1 Like

She gets it! Lol

Also Green Arrow, the scalp comment was just a joke. Get it… grease, scalp? If not… um, your scalp prolly dry as heck :frowning:

okay ty for not acting like a clown like most people here are. i appreciate the helpfulness.

2 Likes

my whole head is shaved. so idk if grease happens much with my hair. i wash everynight.

Well then you should probably put a little grease on it, just in case. Can’t be too careful these days.

Alittle shine never hurt nobody :joy:

Weren’t you the same person wanting to play the Looney tunes game? If so why ask what it is?

I don’t know what you’re talking about