What is the point in subscription after Andrea is t4

Hi anyone know if there is going to be a benifit to having a subscription once Andrea is t4.
I got the last of the comics I needed this week and my subscription is up for renewal in 7 days but what’s the point ? Will there be another character ? Will we need more comics ? @JB.Scopely

1 Like

if they keep doing free stuff weekly with no parts make stuff still worth it.

1 Like

JB is gone, GR is the one you wanna tag now, not like it makes a difference, silence is in the CM job description

11 Likes

@GR.Scopely can u assist with this at all ?

2 Likes

there is no point … safe your money

Just cancel it and if a new toon pops up that you want then re sub but yea its no where near worth $25 even with andrea imho, so many things could be added and the price lowered and they would have a lot more subs but oh well

5 Likes

I’m still here for the community.

4 Likes

Just cancel it and wait and see, you can always rejoin it if you feel it’s worth your money.

The point is to support this wonderful company in a glorious quest of discovering new frontiers of not caring.

4 Likes

I’ll able to T4 Andrea on Tuesday. I originally didn’t plan on keeping the subscription but I forgot to cancel it. Never having a shield, the thought of having one got the best of me so I kept it.

However, imho, this game has really tanked for me so far in 2019. After almost 3 months of daily pulls, today I got a dupe 6star Duane after all stars. After I get my comics on Tuesday, I’ll be canceling.

The road warrior event was a slap in the face. I had all 4 toons so I didn’t participate but no one in my faction got Sandy or Bruce - we’re #2 in the region with some real grinders. And in the lug nut event I didn’t come close to getting Marlon even though I finished top 25 in every event and top 10 in one.

I may go back to the monthly pass just to have coins for war, but that’s it. No subscription and wallet closed until things change for the better.

7 Likes

Hey,

It is a valid point brought on other tread and I know that you are eager to read more about survival club. Just to let you know that you are not forgotten (this is on my plate) and that I am syncing with the team to give you an update asap on this particular topic.

7 Likes

When can we have a real answer?

2 Likes

you guys better make it good :slight_smile:

A “free” premier pull every day as well as weapons crafting without parts and all that.

I know this will sound rude, but this is the same BS answer we get to everything. Scopely has had approx 3 months to figure out WTF they are going to do after andrea. Many started asking this very question before SC went active. So this is a pure bullshit answer. It is like a copy and paste from support.

7 Likes

Why always so vague
Good point
Will leave you in the dark
And the most used “take it to the team”

2 Likes

Is this seriously something that’s not already thought about and planned? I can’t imagine that being the case. You can’t expect players to continue their subscription without another toon. You guys better get one together quick.

2 Likes

It’s the norm. Nothing surprises me in this and I somehow know you’re not surprised neither. It would be so much easier if, when creating the SC they planned lets say a 2 years road-map for it with characters being released every 3 months and trainer/gear offers etc being on a loop cycle.

2 Likes

I guess I’m not surprised. Your right. They have already substantially devalued Sc by making this walker wheel. And I can’t believe the walker wheel is lasting a month… it’s quite unbeliavble they took the new premiers away from the Sc pull. Some of their decisions are just so poor and cannot be defended.

4 Likes

I feel same way. Will tier 4 her Tuesday, cancelled sub as of next Thursday.