What is Gator Wearing?

I was wondering this when I ascended him, but what is Gator wearing around his neck? I have asked tons of people what they think. I have heard things like whistle, duck call, deer call, and probably the coolest thing somebody said in my live stream that alligator calls are actually a thing??? (Is that true?) Please. I need an answer :joy: @Ebola I know you hunt, help me out.

3 Likes

It’s a tiny sausage.

8 Likes

Small salami. For when he gets hungry while hunting. Good idea hehe.:joy:

1 Like

Gator call

4 Likes

It looks like a dollar store cherry ChapStick or a device known as “hello neighbor” that masks the smell of certain smokes.

3 Likes

Sorry fam it aint a gator call

5 Likes

I had to look up the “hello neighbor” thing but I have to admit, it does look nearly identical to that!!!

1 Like

Good question… all my deer calls are black… and have a coregated tube on em like an esophagus… so i doubt that… a duck call more like it… or a waterproof container to hold ur “smokes” seems the most probable… but it does look kinda like a tnt stick too on its side…

2 Likes

I used one in my teen years but never wore it around my neck : P

1 Like

Yeah, I got really curious and started looking up what certain animal calls really look like. Its nearly a perfect tube almost. Which is why I got even more curious, because I saw animal calls don’t normally have that shape. But water proof container does make sense! TNT- that would be really badass lol

I’m actually allergic to tobacco hahaha. So anything “smoke” related I run from :joy:

2 Likes

Who said “smoke” was tobacco?

5 Likes

Haha true!

Whatever it truly is, it must be important to him. Its shown at all tiers!

3 Likes

people may knock scopes for whatever reason but i always loved their card design and just art direction in general.

2 Likes

Your esophagus is corrugated?

1 Like

I like to think think it’s a ferocerium rod. Probably tied up with some paracord. He seems like a bit of a survivalist, and these are two things that all survivalists should have.

4 Likes

Yeah, I genuinely do love Gator art/look. Some of these new ascendables look amazing too, like Aris. I appreciate the details for sure. May seem dumb, but I am genuinely curious what it is. When I ascended him, he is mostly camo, so the obvious red got my attention.

1 Like

oh dont mind me. i was just making a comment about the art. wasnt directed at you heh. as for the item on his neck. maybe a call of some sort. im not sure either!

1 Like

It’s a duck call. He is in waders and a ghillie suit

2 Likes