What in the world

What in the world is this raid event lmao. Get in top 10 for 1 mod box and 1500 elite tokens?

16 Likes

Those rewards be banging ! Don’t worry if you need cans there is a sweet offer in store and there is three of them in stock. In case you want to burn 30 cans for a gold mod…

1 Like

No worries, there are always those kooks who grind for absolutely trashy rewards.

7 Likes

I know I wanna do milestones but i don’t wanna waste cans smh

1 Like

They could at least throw in some grenades and food and Emory boards…so it LOOKS like you are getting a lot of stuff…oooooo…and some prestige points!

Forget the fact that we can craft all that stuff and don’t use it anyway…and that prestige points are worthless…we are dumb and will be fooled by the sheer quantity of stuff!

3 Likes

Every time I think they rewards can’t get worse, they do. Utter and complete trash. Have officially set this raid event out. No way in hell I am wasting time for a crit mod or some other junk.

Most my faction is sitting out as well. We just saving resources, hoping that something will change and be worth playing for.

My gut tells me that it is getting close to rock bottom, and either something will change or RTS will end up like many other mobile games. That is relegated to a small group of people who either have spent so much they can’t walk away, hackers and cheaters who just troll and are never punished, or new players who don’t know any better.

6 Likes

This. This!

1 Like

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

2 Likes

This is why they made leagues… Crap rewards are negated bc you have to push for league standings… In most cases

1 Like

Next tournament: 1st place is 150 Elite Item tokens and a bronze mod box (it will contain an Attack while Confused mod)

5 Likes

Or they made Leagues to add an extra dimension to competition outside of your regions were ranks are largely fixed…

“That is relegated to a small group of people who either have spent so much they can’t walk away, hackers and cheaters who just troll and are never punished, or new players who don’t know any better.”

That is almost pretty much the case of how it is now lol

5 Likes

I’m no addicted, I just get distracted and jumpy if I’m away from this game for more than 30 minutes. I swear it’s not addiction, no sir, not addicted, not me, I’m not an addict.

3 Likes

Shaking my head right now, as I have no excuses for why I am still playing this game.

Hmmm. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wasn’t saying it was a bad thing… Actually the opposite… It gives us something else to push for
…

I’ve got a similar feeling. I find it hard to believe that they would want to end this game - ok it’s not in the top 100 grossing games but with their current revenue it would be an utterly stupid thing to sunset this game. Most of it is on autopilot and all it requires is someone to come up with offers, a different event once every two months or so and some new toons ( this can be all done in advance)

The recent decline in rewards (despite all forum users begging for better rewards) makes me think that they are starting to let it go though.

2 Likes

The lack of rewards has hit me hard the last 2 weeks. Absolutely no drive to participate in the solo events. Can’t keep pace with the spenders in level ups because they are going for the collection items. Oh well, break time I guess

3 Likes

You said it. Checked out the solo level up this morning, more of the same. I had a Douglas already, and first tier bear would be the only one had a shot at so absolutely zero reason to participate. 2mil points for a Lilith? I think not. Not worth the effort.

On the positive note, giving me more time to look through my old ps3 games. Found Crysis2 that I never finished and been really enjoying it. Costs me nothing and does not send me nasty messages when I walker it’s territories.

1 Like

Those shouldn’t exist. And it should stay that way @High_Power. dont make me silence you
Image result for komigun

1 Like