What if.... you could go back?

I’m curious… given the state of the game today… if the game was relaunched to say the era of the molly map… and you could just start again with a basic team, and a different future… would you do it?

1 Like

I would just uninstall right here

23 Likes

No I would not, assuming the game decline would be the same as we are experiencing.

3 Likes

Unfortunately greed has made this game what it is I would definitely stay clear of it

7 Likes

I mean with a different developer… knowing where things have gone wrong the last two years, and doing things differently.

1 Like

If I could see the future and see that it would result in the game it is today, I’d stop the very minute.
If it carried on at least as good as it was then, then I wouldn’t have minded continuing.
It could still have done with improvements from that point… But it’s gone the opposite way. Especially in the last few months.

4 Likes

Oh. Yes, if the game would have stayed relevant and without the steep decline we experienced, I would have started it again. I met some great people and had some fun times.

4 Likes

I want to say I’d never download the game if I could go back…but there were some really cool people that I wouldn’t have had the honor of meeting and making friends with. Some of which I now have moved onto other games with, or chat with on L_i_n_e due to various shared values and interests. It had its good, regardless of the current state, and you can’t put a price on good friendships.

Edit: its not it’s

2 Likes

I would… if for not other reason than to not miss out on molly, lol. I’d live to see how it would progress from that point… no useless events… good rewards… five star release without the immediate degradation of existing toons, etc.

My region was pretty dead back then so nah.

Would never go down the road. Even being a small spender for 4 years and now seeing where the game is makes me a little sick to my stomach for the time and money I put in.

3 Likes

regret every free moment i spent on this game … never ever again
i even played on the toilet during breakfast during dinner etc etc
what a noob i was

2 Likes

Probably not but it’s hard to speculate on that tbh :slight_smile:

I’ve meet some really great people that I would be really sad had I missed out on. But then again I can see my behavior has changed. I leave new games must faster if I get a sense that the developer isn’t player oriented so that’s one thing I’ve learned from playing RTS.

So the answer is most likely no :blush:

I wouldn’t change anything about the choices I made in the game or my time playing it. I have had an absolute wonderful time socially in the game, better than just about any game I’ve ever played and I wouldn’t change that for anything, I met way too many wonderful people and couldn’t trade that experience. I of course wish I didn’t spend as much as I did but I was safe about it :joy: I just want the state of the game to be better and more respecting to it’s playerbase so that I can continue to enjoy it. This game has a lot of potential, the quality has gone down but that can be turned around as long as they work with us and us with them.

4 Likes

Knowing what I know now, I’d qu!t
q1fqzw3afcyy

2 Likes

Love when people continually moan about the game and yet still play it. They’re my favourite kinda people!!!

People can play the game and even enjoy playing and still be capable of making critical observations.
Folks want the game to be better or closer to what it once was

As for the thread question… Im not sure what its asking even :joy:

1 Like

Yes, would start again. It was fun for what it was. Not happy with the current state and that’s sad but enjoyed playing for a long time. It all happened and worked out this way for a reason.

If i could go back, i would definitely ignore the girl with big hands… smh

1 Like

Best answer so far… lol

1 Like