What games do you guys play nowadays?

Which games do you guys play nowadays other than RTS. Usaly the most popular one would be fortnite but I’m just curious :smiley:

2 Likes

Fire Emblem Hero’s. Very polished like all Nintendo games, and fun.

1 Like

Fallout :grimacing::grimacing: got bored of Skyrim after 4 thousand hours :joy:

7 Likes

Fornite (both PvE and PvP). Going to jump into The Surge and Dying Light once I graduate, then State of Decay 2 when it comes out.

2 Likes

Prey love that game.

Oh man Dying Light what an awesome game!

3 Likes

Yup, going to jump back in to finish up any achievements, plus try out the free new updates they’ve been doing.

1 Like

Anyone play a game called “Prey”? If so did u like it. Its an interesting game.

I’m waiting for it to go on a really good sale. Both Prey and Dishonored 2 should because they’re exclusively single player games. (Bioshock Infinite had like a 50% drop off surprisingly quick after it’s release, despite it being one of the best games I’ve played.)

Twd: Road To Survival​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Far cry 5 mostly

Both pve fortnite and pvp , amd monster hunter world if you like dark souls type games hit that up , it is getting constant free updates and all DLC is supposed to be free as well

Prey has such a huge setting. You will most def enjoy it. Dishonored 2 is another amazing game. They both have choices in the game u have to make along the way.

Man all of these games seems to be interesting.

Just subscribed to ps now to play fo3 and new Vegas again.

1 Like

Yeeeeeesssss! DLC too???

Ps check out Oxhorn’s vids on YouTube :wink:

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes is everything I wish RTS was and more. Js

2 Likes

I’ll get back to you on that. Pretty sure it isn’t unfortunately but I just downloaded them right before I left for work.

1 Like

I’ve got so many premier 5*’s I refuse to use for accession fodder for the fact I’ve spent a lot of tome and money on. But at the same time I know they’ll never be as badass as they were like only 7 months ago smh…