What does the future hold

@kalishane can you please just give us(your customers and the players) some update on the state of the game. Not the typical answer that answers nothing, but a real one that explains the plan moving forward.

I thought Albert did this in his statement months back but almost everything he said in his statement has not come true. I think everyone would love to know if anything is changing(events, reward structure, more gear?). Please get back with an answer as I know for those who actually put time and effort into this game we would love to know that we are being taken care of.

9 Likes

unnamed

6 Likes

They haven’t taken care of us in the past so I don’t see why they would now. They may say they do, but actions prove otherwise.

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is it. Seems we’ve been asked to do this for several months now. It’s getting old.

14 Likes

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: My reply is no

Well from some of the deleted posts and the 1 on Reddit the future of the game is around 9 months away :persevere: as the clock winds down it gets slower n slower. I hope this is fake news as I love the game it makes me sad :disappointed_relieved:

Few simple updates are required.

1. Ascended some of the 5s toons that we all spent thousands of pounds on getting and stop making new ones for now.
  2. Increase the town hall from level 20. Been at the for over a year now. Will open up the base and can get food resources more.
  3. Increase level cap from 125, was something scopely actually go right giving players free stuff along the way but most have maxed out now. Next level 200!
    4.gold radio roadmap maps for 6s gear?
    5.word roadmap has been at level 23 for ages, make some new levels.
4 Likes

If they did golden radio for 6* map they would give 2/3 golden radio for First place War, 1/2 for Second, 3/11 for third and on and on…

1 Like

She’s not responding anymore after the latest use of “soon” was called out and she got upset

4 Likes

She was on vacation, she didn’t respond, now we hurt her feelings and won’t respond. Someone should apologize with doing few 40 pulls for next promo fast.

3 Likes

After you Jessie is :poop: :joy:

2 Likes

"Looks dangerous, Indy… you go first "

4 Likes

I literally lol at this !

Beauty :wink:

The future hold … a Jessie.

Here’s the future for you and its 24/7 non stop

levelup

Enjoy, love Scopely.

5 Likes