What are the true odds of pulling Holly?

I’ve never gotten stunned from attacking a char with a stun weapon when they’re stunned

4 forty’s and more.,… not one ascendable. Thanks scopely for making me remember why I hate this game. It’s impossible to progress. Never again.

someone in our faction got her in a 10 pull

Who the hell was stupid enough to buy Survivor’s Club?..

I messaged scopely and informed them of my decision to retire if I don’t pull holly on my next 40 pull. I haven’t pulled the promo character in about 4 months and it’s getting ridiculous. I’ve never thought about quitting, but I’m strongly considering it now. I spend too much money to not get shit in return. I’ll put my money in a game that actually shows respect/appreciation to its players.

just dont spend. with scopes it has no sense.

you actually can’t get stunned while a character holding a stun gun is stunned…

Super baby account got the sub pull for both :frowning:

its what im claiming all the time… noobs get better pull odds. scamply at its finest.

Same. I informed my faction I’m retiring. I can’t count the number of pulls for Carl and Lydia. And now 4 more forties in this wheel without one ascendable. Playing this game is the dumbest decision I have ever made.

If a character is stunned their weapon is nil. So no getting stunned from a stunned toon not normal

888-BETS-OFF (888-238-7633) is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to offer support, resources and referrals to anyone affected by problem gambling. Call the next time you feel like pulling friends. I wish i would have before i ever tried to get holly

She’s the final straw for me. They lowered the odds on purpose with these new wheels. Disgusting.

I feel your pain, I spent $250 and no holly smh

Sheild with absolute defense alert. Gaurdian 2 when being attacked?

Just did another 10 pull and few singles, still nothing. Straight scam

That’s what I thought. So holly getting bonus hp when she’s stunned shouldn’t be happening, correct?

6 faction members just pulled Holly on a single pull between them from subscriptions free pull rolling eyes :eyes: hear say fake news. Honest guys Holly’s dropping for loads of players quick go pull TOO.

Far to many on these pull threads seem get big toons on a single pull every time but never have lucky sware.! Or all the faction mates are getting them! To make u drop the coin.

ONLY TRUST PLAYERS YOU KNOW!!
FACTION MATES OR IN CHAT GROUPS.
NO PIC OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN.

Like with Harper last week, I’m getting everything except the one I want. I got two of those jackass looking Santa hat Zekes and a Barker so far out of 4 ten pulls.

I’m not sure why everyone is complaining… they’ve put some quality 4*s in those wheels.