What are the odds of receiving an a and an o?

So how much rng is needed to obtain these? Easily 20 arena tickets with easily an average of 4 wins per ticket with these letters not dropping. Seen like 10+ Qs, Vs, Ks, e.t.c.

Becouse we dont pay for them they dont need to disclose the odds.
So we will never know

What are the odds?! Well, I’d say that as big as my pecker when slipping into a hot tub filled with ice.
And sorry for the image created. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How big is the tub ?

Its all relative lol

Are you stalking me?! First on line, now here?! :sweat_smile:
The only thing that’s not relative in that comment is a pecker being in a hot tub. :sweat_smile:

I mean his username is crazysausage so it fits.

1 Like

Hey i had your back on line :sunglasses:

It could be a very small tub js lol

I dont mind helping explain the arena ticket issue but im not helping with a pecker lol

Well, to be fair, sometimes I might need the help. As for having my back, I never argued that.
And I also agree with you on the pecker part. I wouldn’t want you to help me with that, either. :joy::joy::joy:

P.S: Thanks for having my back on Line, too. :smiley:

1 Like

Looks like we get no answer tho.

closed lol

Btw i need a s o. So no chance for me

I was lucky enough to get all the letters for this segment. That’s if you consider luck using 20+ tickets that I had saved up, during draft. I won’t have 20 tickets during the 2nd segment to complete. But what can we do?! I suggested it… we just have to wait and see. :slight_smile:

Were you expecting one?! :sweat_smile:

Yup. I used 25-30 tickets.

since you brought it up

Was able to get all the letters for this week with resources I had and no :coins:

Took 15-20 arena tickets and winning domination once for a feather.

Was it time consuming? Yes

Was it lucky? Yes

Was it doable? Yes :slight_smile:

Am I going to be able to complete the next two segments? Not sure.

It’s always nicely trimmed, since you brought it up. :joy::joy::joy:

I agree to all your points, except the last one. At least for me…
I never had that kind of luck in this game, so for me it’s a big NO for the last point.
I’ll consider a win if I get the 4th arrow and get the collectibles. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.