What am i supposed to do against Elle?

I tried about hundred times to beat a defense with Elle , james , laopo , jesus shield , gabriel… What am i supposed to do!!! Control all of them each turn??? When i kill all the characters but Elle , i lost ALL MY CHARACTER !!! EACH TIMES I MAKE HER 2000 DAMAGES ONE CHARACTER DIE ! SHE HEALS HERSELF AND I MAKE AGAIN 2000 DAMAGE AND ALL MY TEAM DIE LIKE DUMB CHARACTERS UNABLE TO DO SOMETHING TO KILL THIS STUPID ELLE!!!

REALLY STUPID!! JUST ONE CHARACTER EVEN IF I TRY TO CONTROL SHE FINALLY HEALS HERSELF BECAUSE SHE HAS STUN RESIST OR I DON’T DISARM HER SO SHE GAIN BONUS HP OR SHE DOES HER RUSH THEN SHE DOES HER ACTIVE SKILL …

WHEN IS SHE SUPPOSED TO DIE??? MAIM HER? BUT EACH CHARACTERS I USED TO TRY TO MAIM HER (SHE HAS MAIM RESIST…) FINALLY DIE BECAUSE OF HER STUPID SPECIALITY!!!

4 OR 5 CHARACTERS ARE DYING TRYING TO KILL HER!!! I TRIED WITH BLEEDING AND LACERATOR BUT SHE HEALS HERSELF!!! SHE IS VETERAN 30 WITH GABRIEL AS LEAD SO SHE HAS EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LONG LIFE!!

SO I DO 2000 DAMAGES AND 2000 DAMAGES AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND ALL MY ATTACK TEAM FINALLY DIE !!!

F+++++G STUPID CHARACTER LIKE SCOPELY IS USED TO RELEASE!!!

JUST ONE CHARACTER MAKES ME FAIL… THIS IS JUST STUPID ! AND I THINK MANY PEOPLE THINK THE SAME. THIS GAME IS GOING STUPID . SOMETIMES I WONDER IF SCOPELY’S EMPLOYEES HAVE EVER TRIED TO PLAY THEIR OWN GAME AND I DON’T THINK SO! THEY JUST RELEASE CHEATED CHARACTERS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT WHALES WILL SPEND A LOT TO DROP HER.

I AM JUST FED UP WITH ALL THESE BUL++++T

3 Likes

You need to stop her turn 1 with stun or taunt so she doesnt painsplit
Then AR attack hard

3 Likes

Easiest solution? Just skip the player / opponent next time. You either lack the right toons to work around and kill said team which is quite normal to most players. Or you have the right toons but have not found the best strategy yet.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=eat%20a%20snickers&amp=true

4 Likes

The problem is that with jesus human shiel , and laopo and james and gabriel it takes a too long time to kill someone on this defense team and there is too much characters to stun or taunt and disarm etc… So she finally does her rush or pain split or gain bonus hp etc etc i use characters like julie , priya (not s class) to confus many turn but when Elle is controled that is laopo who does her rush and i can’t use my AR three turns , if i control laopo , james does his AR and the fight is nearly finished because he kills three characters and jesus human shield beside make too difficulties… pfff i am definitely exhausted with such dumb characters.

I gladly help you look over your roster to find a team that beat doglady.
add me on line: tsarraz

1 Like

I find Priya’s daze useful on Elle turn 1

2 Likes

Maim and bleed works for me every time I don’t know about burn that might do aswell

3 Likes

yes burn dont trigger bide

2 Likes

Conditions in general. Bleeds, burns, taunt, confuse and so on. You could use a toon like charlie or cole in turn 1 and if possible get bleed on her too. She will die pretty fast even behind a shield. The damage from conditions will not add to her bide.

Yeah team I run is raulito lead James which adds up to 2,100k bleed or if raulito leader skill is active it all combines to 2,400 total. The I have laopo for control Glenn for his attack and defence buff and Bruce for his disarm

Bide are easier , you can kill them with rush unlike payback

1 Like

Guardian shields block the bide damage I think. When you get it down to only her, it should be easy to maintain a shield on everyone.

2 Likes

This is the time when I love to have two Bruce Allen Cooper and two green stun weapons

1 Like

Maybe u can control them with that but you’ll never win

Elle hasn’t met my priya.

Yellow char could do more damage to blue

Share your roster

I use christa ar to kill Elle

1 Like

I love Bruce! I got him from war wheel a long time ago and he’s on my attack and defense… I got Moira and I’m going to get another Bruce when I have enough… I think he’s very underestimated, he does everything but heal lol

1 Like

Easy: use protect. Ezekiel, douglas, or whatever, when u reach the 2k damage the protection will save your life. Taunt constantly with charlie. attack with shield so charlie dont lose life and keep taunting.
Use impar. use confusion, or whatever to prevent her heal. pd: charlie has heal reduction in his active skill.
It’s not just too hard.

1 Like