What about the rest of us?

Ok so there is this big fleecing I mean tournament going on for all those either selected or that moved to play. What about the ones that didn’t? I’m not in a qualifier region and didn’t want to be. However I’m still playing and so are many like me. We will not get any bonuses in rewards we accept that cause we didn’t buy keys and move. It’s bad enough you left out key information about the tournament and only told everyone the qualifications after war. But hey what about the rest of us? Will we be stuck in yet another region War? ( That sucks to do now) or will we be fed to the other regions that failed to qualify for the tournament as a consultation prize for them? Throw us a bone Scopley we have continued to play regardless the power creep you created. All the gates and constant screw ups. We are still here and playing. The new War wheel is total garbage and there is no incentive to fight for that. If you are still putting over 250k up every war it’s not about that crap wheel anyway. But you have gone into detail the multi week fleecing of entire regions in the name of competition but have yet to say what the rest of us will be getting. Rewards will be hot garbage cause they all are now. But what will we be doing? Region War, Cross Region War, level ups,raids, hoards what? Come on throw us a bone here. Sure people will bitch and complain about everything but me I would like to know. Surely you already know what is planned for us even if it is bad we still have the right to know. Right?

5 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

You don’t gotta be an ass.

3 Likes

It’s the forum it’s expected lol

4 Likes

Very true.

Join a warring region with a mini me and wreak havoc. That’s what i’m Going to do. Collecting coins as I get promoted through bronze to gold every week. Hehehehehe

2 Likes

I would’ve been more willing to read it if he knew how to do paragraphs.

8 Likes

Unfortunately seems like a choice that you made along with others that didn’t want to be apart of ToC.

1 Like

You only get the coin reward for leagues on your highest ranked region.

Ok, don’t read it. But don’t be an ass about it.

2 Likes

All I could think reading through this

tenor%20(3)

Lack of communication has always been Scopely’s mo. It’s unbelievable how many times they could have come out with a simple statement to clear things up yet refuse to do so.

4 Likes

Given their choice of username, it doesn’t really strike me as odd they act the way they do.

5 Likes

Her or his username is hilarious… who doesnt want jello pudding pops?

1 Like

I would’ve never thought people would get this upset over a gif lol

1 Like

It’s not that anybody is upset, it’s just a useless spam reply.

1 Like

Didn’t bother me it’s cool freedom of speech :grin:

1 Like

I can’t :heart: this hard enough. Yes, a ton of players made a choice - either because they love their region or just weren’t interested in an event with no details.
Doesn’t mean we still don’t want to play the game, war, push for Piper - you name it.

Frankly I can’t understand Scope finally holding a “who’s the best region?” Comp, and not letting all the regions participate. The whole thing is about having pride in your home, but we’d have to kill our home to do it?? Hard pass.
Now tell us what happens next for the rest of us, please…

7 Likes

It’s a good choice, cant wait to see the number 1 region :rofl:

2 Likes

Me too, I already ordered the popcorn truck!
But, c’mon, is anybody gonna think whoever wins is REALLY the #1 region? A bunch of the really active joints were left off the list on purpose, and it sounds like most teams are leaving their new ones the minute they can. So what was the point of the whole thing?? :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

To sell transfer keys probably

2 Likes