What 3 characters should I work on ascending?

![Screenshot_20190302-135910_Walking%20Dead|690x335] (upload://miKtabv29HNnaw1nszCyzlVeEwy.jpeg) I’m pretty set on tough team I’m thinking more melee attack team build. I appreciate any input thank you!

Andrea, Douglas, Maggie

5 Likes

Yellow Maggie, blue Maggie gets honorable mention if u don’t have a good focus toon

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve been hoarding ascendance medals. I’m going to wait to see what yellow Maggie looks like

I’d ascend Douglas, then hold off on ascending any others until we see how good the upcoming legacy maggie is, since that might sway the meta. I’ve ascended Blue maggie and Blue Andrea and find I barely use them.

4 Likes

If u don’t have a good attack lead then get Andrea

1 Like

Literally my exact picks :joy:

2 Likes

Carley, Douglas, Andrea

1 Like

I would personally go for Wandy, Douglas and then hold off until they release the yellow Maggie. It might be a while before they do that (we’ve only seen leaks so far, remember) but as Bobulance mentioned it might sway the meta. If you get enough tokens for more ascending, though, I’d probably go with either Andrea, Richard or Carley.

1 Like

Gator if you struggle with SR

1 Like

Depends on the team.
If ranged: Douglas, Wandy/Rosita and Andrea/Maggie.
If melee: Carley/Maggie (depends on her 6* version), Duane, Glenn.

2 Likes

Do you have others ascended yet?
Douglas or Andrea cus they are the closest to being able to and they will be a good fit within most teams attack or defence starting of.

1 Like

If your really looking melee attack winter michone is the best option there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.