Whaaaat? I am about to cry

Scopely please don’t tell me that i have been waiting for THAT??? AFTER ZACHARY??? PLEASE I AM REALLY PRAYING for you to put a REAL CHARACTER available collecting 160 comics! PLEASE ! A REAL GOOD CHARACTER LIKE MIA OR ZACHARY AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO MISSED HIM…

4 Likes

MIA , ZACHARY , ALICE , DIEGO… ZACHARY OR ZACHARY . AND ZACHARY TOO PLEASE. OR INSTEAD OF ZACHARY I’WOULD LIKE ZACHARY. OR MIA… LOL

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind getting Harrison. I use him in the draft and he’s pretty good. I’d like to see how he does with Diego as lead

Ivy is a pretty good toon too with the defence down block to all team mates, underrated in my opinion.

2 Likes

Harrison is absolutely great and for 50 comics only is a outstanding deal.

1 Like

How come you can’t claim ivy even though you have enough comics

2 Likes

Like people thought Zach was bait and switch, there wont be Mia, Zach, Raven, Dr Stevens until they all useless.

Harrison is not a bad toon as a leader too. With Diego he’s nifty for my non whale ass.

ivy good :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Harrison for 50 isn’t a bad deal although I agree they could put more useful toons like Alice and Diego

Diego please

Zachary or Mia please

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.